Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, name is Jennie. I’ve been cross dressing for about 7 years now. Happily married with a super supportive wife. All started in 2015 when I tried on her thong as a joke for the first time. She dared me to wear it out one day and the rush of adrenaline of being scared of getting caught was overwhelming. I started wearing her underwear more and more. Then she surprised me with my very own Victoria Secret underwear. I started wearing less boxers (only if the pink band was a bright color or noticeable i would wear boxers over to cover it) After a few months of underwear wearing I started to buy myself lingerie, dresses, shoes, skirts, and more. It started to really become a problem when I had more “Barbie” clothes than my own guy clothes. I’ve been cross dressing under my clothes everyday including bras. One day I hope I will build up the courage to wear just girl clothes out in public.

Superb i too im a secret cd i have a lane where i go at night and walk dressed it feels awesome

Hi Jennie,
      A warm welcome to CDH!
      So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Jennie
      Welcome to CDH.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Jennie! I see in your profile you are from Minnesota. I’m in Mankato and am always looking to meet fellow cd’s for freinds. If you are near it would be nice to talk and maybe meet someday.

Beth

Hi Jennie welcome to CDH

Hello Jennie Welcome to CDH…
      This is a Wonderful Site…To Be Safe…to Learn, and Help Each other
      Be Our True SELF’S…So if there’s anything I can do to help you..
      Or you would like to talk…
      Just Message Me…Till Then…
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Hi Jennie,

Your story is a great one! Thank you so much for sharing it. Your wife is an awesome woman to be so supportive. Welcome and I hope we can chat some time.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

Hi Jennie,

Your story is a great one! Thank you so much for sharing it. Your wife is an awesome woman to be so supportive. Welcome and I hope we can chat some time.

Hugs, Jill

Hello Jill,

Thank you 🙂 and yes she is amazing! feel free to message me whenever Jill

Hi Jennie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our hone as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lives trials and tribulations .. So when you get comfortable with us olease join in with some comments to these ladies.. Then he he your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Jennie as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. As a wonderful supportive wife at home she is a gem in this world we live in  Im one also my wife has been very supportive to Stephanie since marrige  38 years ago so if she would be intrested there is a group here just for her as  Wifes and significant others  she can look into just for her we cant access it so just a suggestion for you two to think about .. Again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Jennie.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Jennie.  You’re a very lucky girl. I’m happy that you get to explore your feminine side so much.

You’ll be very happy to have found a safe place to discuss your journey.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Hi Jennie,

Welcome to CDH sweetie,

Lol Amanda xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennie . welcome. Here find all that you want in helping you achieve that goal in getting out. Girls here are wonderful in sharing their experiences and always offering tips on how to make memories happen. Being nervous is common to many who arrive here but in little time you’ll see how many like yourself are experiencing much of the same things. Read their posts and learn more to better understand what’s ahead. Talk to our ladies whom love offering their help and advice. I myself have experience my first time out and it was amazing. Being here at cdh help in many ways and I hope you see this too. Very happy meeting you and hope to see you here.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

So lucky to have a supportive wife!

Welcome in, Jennie.

Connie

xxx

Hi Jennie You found your self in a very welcoming supportive site. We are community that represent at least four generations and come from so many different countries Members here find comfort and joy just knowing there others that think and act as they do. So you are not alone. Some prefer dressing feminine clothing alone and in private. There are others that just said I am done with hiding who I am and prefer to live and dress as a woman full time all the time. There is a wide umbrella that covers the spectrum what has been the definition of a cross dresser. You can take the time to look up the definition and see what best describes you. Personally I never found a definition that best described how I felt when I looked in the mirror after taking the time to get fully dressed up and began to see the true me . Please take the time to read what other have posted. When you feel comfortable enough add a comment or even two. Welcome Jennie.

Stephanie

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jennie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?