Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, I’m existed to have joined this community! I started cross-dressing a few years ago and now I’m in college and have really started to accept my inner fem side for what it is. Can’t wait to explore what this place has to offer! Hope to make new friends and be a proud member of this community.

Thank you! 🙂

Welcome Kayla!

hugs,

suzette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla   welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be to ask.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kayla, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. This place has a lot to offer! I hope you enjoy every fine feature the site has. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Kayla

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kayla and welcome.  I love the enthusiasm of your introduction, and I believe you will find everything you could hope for among the friendly girls here.  There is a lot of ” been there, done that ” experience here that I have found invaluable for myself, and I hope you too  can settle in and enjoy all CDH has to offer.  Happy to meet you Kayla.

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Kayla!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?