Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelsey Beal
      Duchess

Hi.

I’m Kelsey.

Long time closeted crossdresser.   Just recently out to wife.

She has been accepting for which I am grateful.

Hi Kelsey,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelsey   ..no need to be closest no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. And for you just opening up to your wife. That in itself is a very difficult step as I know is I did a few years ago myself.  But joining in here help me in so many ways. Meeting  with,   chatting, sharing stories and best of all making friends was instrumental for me to accept myself and to have the confidence to pursue further . My wife has been supportive but with caution and has help me in little ways. This is a beautiful  place to get the help , support and in making wonderful friendships. Very nice meeting you and welcome….

Stephanie 🌹

Kelsey Beal
      Duchess

I’m off to bed.

Gotta be at work tomorrow morning.

Check back in then.

Hello Kelsey, this is the place. Glad of your SO acceptance you are very lucky so stay here enjoy the girls here, we are here to help one another. I have a supportive sister who helps me.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kelsey, this place is loads of fun with so many supportive and wonderful people.

Hope you’ll find a lot to do here.

Jessica.

Welcome to CDH,  and congrats on getting out of the closet! I came out to my Wife back in July and all I can say that a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelsey.  Welcome to CDH.  Your SO is such a GEM!!!!   Sorry to read having to work on a Saturday…………………would love to hear your story. Mine is in my profile page and…………..we might be………..long lost twins???  We kinda look alike???  (giggles) …………..and our names kinda sound alike??? (giggles)……………………..you never know………………..karley

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kelsey,

Welcome to CDH!!! I’m so glad you joined this wonderful community.

Thanks for sharing your story. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Kelsey nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. First of all great for building courage to come out to wife and it worked out great for you. And cudos to your wife for being a supportive gem so happy for you  . So both of you relax and settle in kick your heels off (he he ) both of you  and enjoy yourself . Your wife also theres a place here for her to join herself as only for wifes and SOs to go to as we cant go there just for them to ask other wifes and SOs questions  she can also come to our side and ask us questions and make comments on our forums and posts . So have fun both of you and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Kelsey

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Welcome Kelsey!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?