Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning, ladies! I’ve been signed up for a week or two but haven’t quite found time to make a post here yet.  I’m Kyla from Chicago. I first started dressing in my adolescent years (can’t quite remember how old I was). After some initial experimentation I didn’t feel the urge for a while until I met who is now my wife in college. I guess having access to female clothing and a loving partner (who did not yet know, but now does) reopened the flood gate for me. I’ve come to terms with who I am, though the experimentation continues. Still working on my personal style and like many of you, the mysterious art of makeup…I’ve gone out dressed only once or twice, but I would love to do so more regularly some day. Thankfully (most) of Chicago is very anonymous and non judgmental. My wife is still working through her acceptance. She is largely supportive, but has periods of anxiety and some regression over it. Usually I’ll show her something I like and ask for her opinion, and usually we can make that work without any major issues. I underdress a few times a week but would love to have more time to dress fully. Anyway, that’s enough about me…feel free to message me if you want to know more or just chat!

~Kyla

Anonymous

Hi Kyla and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hey Kyla!  Welcome to the site, it sounds like you and your wife are on the right track.  Having a supportive spouse is truly a blessing, and a few hiccups along the way is completely normal for both partners.  I’ve had similar experiences with my wife, with both of us providing a few “moments” along the way, but it all works out in the end.  I just always remember to thank my lucky stars that she’s so understanding, accepting, and supportive of this side of me.

Glad you’re here, looking forward to chatting with ya!

<3  Lauren

Hello & welcome Kyla, It is fantastic that you have the support of your wife!  we are very happy you’ve chosen to join our community!

Cookie!

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Kyla welcome with us
      Catherine

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Kyla-what a great intro post! and you are indeed fortunate to have a supportive(at least to some extent) spouse! I was not so fortunate as my ex was not even tolerant much less accepting. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Anonymous

Hello Kyla 🙂 We all welcome you to our loving & caring home, really a home. Supportive and most important “fun”. Stay in touch, Luvs Kathie

Hi kyla our stories are very similar. I dressed as a teen when I could get away with it then stopped in my twenties but got married in my thirties and having a closet full of women’s clothes started it back up. Iwiuld love to hear more from you message me or find me in the chat room take care love Bethany

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello, I'm Kyla from Chicago!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?