Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a 57 year old bisexual crossdresser in central Pennsylvania, I adore dressing feminine and wearing feminine clothing, lingerie and living as LesLee whenever I have the occasion to dress.

I’m in a current  living  situation that does not afford much dressing time, for a short while I hope. I am looking forward to a pleasant experience at CDH with so many beautiful Ladies

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, Leslee darling. So wonderful to meet another girl – much less a PA girl – who is embracing and enjoying the good life as a woman. 💋💋

Thank you Serena Yes Nice to meet another Pa Girl Embracing the life of being a woman 🙂 😀

Hi Leslee welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, we are all sister’s on here X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi LesLee nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  My dear LesLee as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of LesLee as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Congratulations nice to have people ready to be who they are. I am full time girl 👧. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi LesLee  nice to have you here, sit back and look around the site plenty of info and ladies here to chat with

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

LeslLee ..happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you, beautiful ladies for wekcoming to CDH, I see a plethera of information here, related to femininity and being beautiful, Im glad I discovered this site and the beautiful ladies herein. XOXO
      Leslee or Leslie Im notvthat picky lol

Hi LesLee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

LesLee –

Welcome to CDH.  You will find this to be a lovely place to make friends, share yourn journey and get advice.  Be sure to check out the articles and forums.  Hope to meet you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hello LeslLee

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Gretta La Folle
        Thank yuu for your warm welcome To CDH.
        I think this will be agreat place to grow with so many beautiful ladies of such diversity. Greta is a beautifull woman, no matter how she is dressed.
        XOXO LesLee 😘 ❤️

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?