Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!,

I’m Lily! I am new to crossdressing but am excited to explore its potential! I love to have fun and party! I also love curling up on a rainy day with a book! Would love to meet new people to explore with and exchange ideas! Please contact me just to chat and see where things go!

Anonymous

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH and nice to meet you! This is a very friendly and accepting place, there are plenty of friends to be made and chat with.

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Hear from others and how they are dealing with their passions for dressing , read their posts about many of their experiences. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi LIly nice to meet a Florida girl from so close to my home town . I moved to northeastern Montana about 15 years ago . So happy you joined us girls here with so much to do here as reading some forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions from clothing to makeup and everything you allways wanted to know about. so get settled in kick your southern heels off and relax . there are so many girls here to become friends with from all over the world so don’t be scared as we really don’t bite well some girls do be careful(Ha Ha ) just kidding . your in good hands here with lots of supportive and careing ladys so chat away and pm me anytime .And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lily,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There are lots of ladies here to become friends with and help you with whatever you need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi, Lily, and welcome! You’ve come to the right place!

Hi Lily, welcome to CDH, sweetie.  We are thrilled you’re here and we are here to help on your journey in satin & lace.

Hugs,

Rachel

Welcome Lily!

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lily, hi from Seattle! Also a big fan of rainy days. 🙂

Greetings Lily, wonderful to meet you, welcome to CDH! There is nothing better than a good book on a rainy day, but a good book on a sunny day where you can relax in the warmth outside is also pretty great!

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Lily, nice to meet you, I think you will like it here!

Hi Lily, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Always glad to welcome another Florida girl to our fabulous membership! Being a relatively new crossdressing person and still fairly young, you made a wise decision to join CDH! I noticed that you have not been on the site for 6 days Luv. To get the most out of your membership you need to be a little more active than that! I don’t know what work requirements and time constraints you are living under, but I do strongly recommend that you save a little time to check in with CDH each day! Perhaps when/ if you come back to the site and see all the nice people who have sent you welcoming posts you will strongly consider my recommendation! Crossdressing people need to be able to communicate with other crossdressing people! It helps them cope with a world that is not always accepting of them. Fortunately, Orlando appears to be fairly CD friendly, cosmopolitan and thriving! But even if it wasn’t, you are a CDH member now and can interact with crossdressing people from all over the world. I am from the north central part of the state in a small town near the Georgia border, but do get down to Orlando occasionally to visit family. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?