Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I am Liz from Va Beach. My first memory of dressing was when I was 5. I was at a baby sitters house and put on a night gown and wig from the play clothes. I walked around and told the other kids that they were in trouble and were going to get it when dad got home. LOL.

I am 46, with children, married but separated. My wife does not like the girl version of me. My wife outed me when she found a couple of night gowns, panties, and bras. 15+ years ago I was actively dressing and going out. I gave it up, got married, and had children. About a year ago, I really started to think about dressing and finally ordered some nighties from Amazon. I am now going out in public shopping and to clubs (mostly gay bars with drag queens). Wish there was more support in my area. There is a meetup in my area called TransCostal VA meetup. Haven’t been to any of the events. May go this weekend. That’s it for now. Gotta go to work.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?