Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to everyone.  My name is Lorna.  I started cross dressing late in life, but always loved the look of feminine clothing and shoes.  After an early retirement from a professional career, I cross dressed fairly often.  I went to a party or two and visited a friend regularly.  I loved the feel of feminine clothing and delighted in wearing it in public, but I never really mastered the makeup.  After moving to a new city, I stopped cross dressing.  However, I’m thinking of starting again although I am truly a senior now.  If I was twenty-years younger, I think I’d transition.  Of course, as a senior, I don’t have to worry about what people think at all and I am living in an area that is pretty accepting.

Hello Lorna.

welcome to the most amazing hub CDH. Thanks for sharing your story with crossdressing. Hope you enjoy this site. Feel free to participate and share more about your challenges and views with the sisters here.

xx 😘

Alisha

Hi Lorna
      Welcome to CDH it’s smashing here very friendly. Had a few chats and it’s addictive.

Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lorna… Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Lorna, welcome to CDH, you’ll love it as everyone is friendly and supportive, just jump in and enjoy everything this amazing site has to offer.

Hugs

Diana

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lorna,

Welcome to what I like to call our ‘little slice of heaven’.

You will find friendly and useful information and advice here. I am sure you will also find new friends

Some of whom may have similar experiances to your own.

Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.

Terri Anne

Anonymous

Hi Lorna,

Nice to meet you and warm welcomes to CDH.

Eva

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lorna,

Welcome, I an a new girl here too.  I hope to get the chance to chat with you at some point.

Tara.

Hello Lorna, congratulations on joining our special group of girls. Like you I love to feminize myself, and shopping is a fun day trying on heels, sexy lingerie, makeup. May I wish you health, and happiness.

Best wishes

Jane Elizabeth
      Hobart Tasmsnia

Hi Lorna, and welcome home

You will find CDH is the warmest, most welcoming site in the world,  the girls are so full of knowledge, advice, and support, it’s incredible.

Browse the forums, join in, and have fun

Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Lorna 🌺 welcome to the group!! 🦋👗🎀

Hi Lorna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lorna nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts of stories of the lives of many ladies here so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Lorna as she travels down her femme path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. You know you have found the best CD site on the internet  with all here we support and accept all that come thru these doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Lorna!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?