Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maggie
      Lady

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of crossdresser heaven for sometime now, but just registered as a user.  I grew up and have lived in the midwest all my life.  I started crossdressing when I was a teen, growing up in a house with three older sisters.  I would borrow some of their close from time to time.  I especially loved the feel of pantyhose and my sisters heels.  I cannot present as a passable women, so, while I have tried makeup and wig in the past, I now just forgo that, and enjoy the feminine softness of women’s clothing.  Typically I wear leggings and flats around the house.  I have a quite large collection of women’s shoes, maybe 40 pairs.  I would definitely say I have an obsession for shoes and leggings.   As I sit here writing this, I am wearing a nice tank top spring dress, pantyhose and flats, enjoying a hot cup of coffee.

I am currently single, 56 years old.   My wonderful wife of thirty years passed away about 1 1/2 years ago from cancer.  I have two wonderful, grown daughters.  I also am a dog lover with 2 dogs.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Maggie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maggie  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hello Maggie   nice to have you aboard this wonderful site, us ladies are very friendly and under standing. read my profile will tell more about my journey to x dressing.  i am now 58 years old still dress up when I can and love it. i dress up more then my wife does and have more female clothing then she does. she knows of my desire or hobby to x dress but will not help with make up or see me even tho she has seen me dressed up and also getting dressed up , what the big deal woman x dress all the time and go out x dressed, wearing pants and shirt and sneakers, no make up short hair. woman do not drees like woman any more

Hi Maggie nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here ..  So sorry about your wife  thats a hard thing to live with.. I  lost a daughter many years ago  but life goes on .. My wife is very accepting and supportive of Stephanie  which is a bonus to my life .. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts about the lifes journey on many ladies here so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments..  Then give us a story or two about the life and times of Maggie as we all love to hear about you and how Maggie came to be .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So get settled in relax kick off your heels and stay a while .. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Maggie,

First, my condolences on your wife.

Diane was my first crush/first love. A lovely person. She passed away at age 65 after a five year battle with cancer.

Hey Maggie, got a question. 40 pairs of shoes!

Girl, I’m jealous! My problem is my women’s shoe size. 13W! Ugh!

All the best, Maggie.

Diane

Hi Maggie! Welcome to CDH! So srry to hear about your wife.🤗

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Maggie!! 🦋🍭🎀

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Maggie 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Hi Maggie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Maggie, first of all welcome.
      Am sorry to hear about your wife.
      I’ve been dressing off & on since I was six years old, being 61years old now, I’ve had my share of up’s & downs. For the past fifteen years I’ve been dressing alot more then usual.
      I’ve been fascinated by dressing up to the nine’s to be the woman, I’ve always thought I was, my wife is not in agreement about it, but it’s been with me so long I told her. Any hoot, don’t be a stranger my sister.

Sincerely Jennifer Ramirez

Hi Maggie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Maggie, welcome aboard CDH, I know you will love it here.

Hugs

Diana

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Maggie
      Lady

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?