Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls!

I was formerly Martha but got a new computer and lost a lot of my old stuff.

So I am rejoining as Martha Louise.

And things are so much better!

I proudly announced that I am now a transsexual woman.

I may have a man’s body but really am a woman within.

I am 76 years old but look so much younger when I am dressed enfemme. I still wear knee length and above the knee skirts.

I have a somewhat womanly voice and developed very good feminine mannerisms. It was hard but I do pretty much walk like a woman.

I readily pass as a woman and  make a very attractive one.  I am looked at every now and then by men.

I really enjoy when I am a woman. Maybe some day I can do it 24/7.

Hopefully could do some dating in the future.

This forum and the wonderful ladies on it helped me develop into the woman I am and would eventually be by dressing full time.

Thanks all.

Anonymous

Welcome back Martha!  Glad to hear you are happy with who you are, and age never should be a restriction on being beautiful.  I hope you get to be a 24/7 woman.

*hugs* Jasmine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back Martha . Congratulations in being who you are. They always say things are better with age and feeling good about where one is at  makes one’s journey most fulfilling. Happy for you and the best in the future.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome back Martha!

You truly are beautiful; I would not have guessed your age if you hadn’t told us.  And yeah… if it brings you joy and fulfillment, by all means start dating!  Just… use the usual caution, us gurls have to be on guard against the creepers.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?