Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

My name is Michelle B. I have always liked the name Michelle so that is the name I have chosen as my “girly” name. I still haven’t thought of a last name yet. Maybe you can help me with some suggestions.

I am 54 years young from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (just a little north of Toronto).

I have an interesting story about my crossdressing that I am going to tell you here.

I was crossdressing (CDing) many years ago when I was first married. My ex-wife caught me and she was not very happy at all. Our marriage was not doing well at that time and her finding me didn’t help. So I stopped. I have always thought about it but I was scared to do it again.

Jump ahead a couple of years when I started to date my current wife. I think we had a couple of drinks one night and we were talking about what my ex didn’t like and I blurted out that I liked to CD and she caught me. To my surprise she said, “Oh really. That is cool.” I was surprised but we kept on talking. The conversation ended and I didn’t think much about it.

A couple of weeks passed and she and I went away for a weekend to a hotel in Niagara Falls. I went to the store to get some small things and when I came back, to my surprise, when I walked in the room, laying on the bed was a very sexy bra, panties, garter with stockings, a cute dress and some heels. She said she is going to step out for a bit and for me to get changed. Well, **smile** that night was very memorable.  She had bought some separate make-up for me and she dressed me up. She said and I thought that I looked pretty good. The only thing she could not afford to get me was a nice wig. She told me that if I was wearing a wig, we might have gone out for a walk.

This continued for a couple more months. We would go away for the weekend and she would bring along the clothes. Eventually, she bought a wig and I felt complete. We even went for a walk down the street to find a small bar (**huge smile**) and had a drink. I was in heaven. I was nervous as anything but she told me that I looked good and I passed as a very tall woman (I am 6’0 and wearing 2″ heels). I got some strange looks but no one said anything to me or her so I thought it was a success!

Lets jump ahead a couple more years. We are now married. All of this ended when we moved from one town to where we are living now. She didn’t want to pack the clothes. Her excuse was that she didn’t want the movers to accidentally find them. I was not very happy when I found out. We have not discussed it anymore.

I have started to CD again. I have been watching lots of YouTube videos about CDing (this resource was not available before) and I have learned lots. I have purchased a bra and panties. (BTW, I think women’s panties are much more comfortable to wear then men’s. **smile**) Luckily my wife’s size and my size are pretty close. Even though she is only 5’4″, lots of her clothing fit me. She has a pair of leather boots with a 3″ heel that I love to wear. I am also getting to be pretty good walking in them too. **smile** 

So, I hide everything from her right now. I am scared to find out what she would say if she found out. I love her very much and our marriage is doing well so I don’t want to hurt her or this marriage BUT I also love to CD! I hate sneaking around like this (hidden email, incognito, etc.) because if she ever found out, I don’t know that she would think. I am thinking the worst. I want to tell her but I am afraid.

I am so glad I found what looks like a safe place for me to discuss all of this with. I hope to hear from you with your comments, suggestions and any questions.

Sincerely,

Michelle B.

Be careful Michelle, be extremely careful.

Diane

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister abd family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So sorry about your wifes reluctance to let you be Michelle as we say here girl use baby steps and open conversations will get it back into the open .. There is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so ask away girl we all love to chat and help all who come thru these doors .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a click away ..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..  good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle a big hello from Peterborough and welcome.  Enjoyed reading your intro and I too had a memorable experience in Niagara falls similar to yours and a very special surprise was awaiting. I even went out on night and took a stroll down at the falls all dressed. Mined you in March so a coat did help… anyways it’s so nice to have a supporting wife by your side sharing your eexperiences. For you it did once happen early in your relationship that conversation so I would think that if the subject was to be brought up again I’m sure she’ll may warm up to that once again. You know her better as she so just pick the right moment and hope things will happen. I’m blessed to have my wife’s hand to guide me too. This is a wonderful place and we do have a few  ladies here residing around us so enjoy your stay. Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Lizzie
      Lady

I enjoyed your story. Lucky you. I really think you were far enough along to be able to start up again.
      Tell her you had a strange dream with interesting characters. One was you in whatever your favorite outfit was. Say you have no idea what the dream was about. But it’s funny…. It made you remember how much fun and how exciting that was….. you really miss it

Hi Michelle welcome to CDH.  Be careful I was honest with mine and maybe I was lucky or blessed but, in the end, she is my biggest supporter and super helpful.

Take Care

Susan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?