Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello I’m new to this page and I would like to know more people that likes crossdressing

Well Daniel,you came to the right place!

Debbie W

Hello,

I would start with a name we might be able to call you!

Oooh! A shy girl. Well, that’s understandable. Most of us are reluctant to reveal too much. There are valid reasons for that.

So, do you like cross-dressing?

Araminta.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Opps… I think we lost her hopefully she’ll be back…🌷

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

These is the place to learn your fulfilment

Gail
      Lady

I’m one and Still Loving it.

Hi my name is Sherry. I’m new too. LOVE to talk to someone

Hope she comes back just was getting revved up for a hello ….lol…

Stephanie Bass

Yes, I enjoy it

I am 72, I live alone now, so i wear what I feel like wearing, I am still getting used to ordering  women’s clothing. Hard to know what sizes to order, but i’m learning. Have a supportive sister who is helping me. Have a younger brother who used to cross, he still would like to again, have to encourage him.

Heyyy id love to chat with you

I was out dressing this morning 4 am. t-shirt over bra, panties, half slip and maxi skirt. Almost caught by nieghbor, a few minutes later I walked up and down the street.

Hello. love to chat, to learn more about this feeling of being femme.

Hello babe.

I am here to  reassure you that you can come here and be completely comfortable.  I was very nervous about actually opening up but I know that now I feel at home.  I would love to chat with you and get to know you. I am a full time crossdresser and I have a been wearing a bra and panties daily for years.  I also dress in women’s clothes daily. when ever possible.  The best selection of clothes starts with how you feel about your self and your feminine sexuality and feminine side.  I ask you to help me what you want to experience with dressing and acting like a girl.

Edna Ever
      Duchess
        1. I am working to rebuild a wardrobe, but it is slow. I am excited to join the group. I purged 8 years ago. Please be patient with me.

hello, i am new. i am Edna Ever. I am in a mess right now with a divorce around my neck, forced by my sweet ex-wifes crazy daughter. I know, it sounds like a soap opera, but is true.

Hi Anonymous cute name (ha ha ) welcome here to a wonderful place and nice to meet you . nothing to be afraid of here so jump on in with some comments and questions on our forums and posts relax and enjoy yourself and dont be afraid to come out to us we have a open arms policy so be your self as a girl at heart like all of us are . So again nice to meet you  and hope to see a new face here soon .

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?