Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Panthoze
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: right;”>hello I am new here but not new to the lifestyle. I have been dressing secretly ever since I was a little boy and now I just love going out and meeting other gurls.</p>
      i’m very grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community of people, I wish you all well. If you’re from New England I’d love to me for the friends

Panthoze
      Lady

Hello and thank you

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

panthoze

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Panthoze
      Lady

All of you are already so sweet and welcoming

Hi Panthoze nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. You started this wonderful journey long time ago and now you have taken a step in the right direction as coming here and joining us here. We as girls here in this wonderful place will help you with anything we can as with advice and moral support to make your journey as comfortable as possible . We all love to talk here so please tell us more about your girly life as you read the forums you will learn more about us or just ask as many questions as you like don’t be afraid  we are all girlfriends here again nice to meet you and enjoy and explore .

Stephanie Bass

Panthoze
      Lady

All of you gurls just keeps getting better and better, you’re also welcoming and sweet. I will be sure to keep this in mind once I have been here a while so I can be so courteous to other newcomers because that’s important for us all. I’m a retired engineer and I still have a little bit of Smart left but until I can figure out how to navigate on here I probably will have some silly questions LOL. I’m just so excited to meet you all, you have no idea it’s like a dream come true

Panthoze
      Lady
      1. Thank you so much. I feel like I have a new home LOL
      Anonymous

Hi, Panthoze

It’s wonderful that you’ve arrived at a point in your life where you’re free

to reveal yourself to those around you.

You are a welcome addition to this community, where I’m sure you’ll serve as a mentor to others.

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi panthoze, welcome
      This is a really great place. Hope to see you around here often 😊.

Hi Panthoze,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Panthoze
      Lady

Thank you all for the wonderful warm welcome.

its such a delight to be amongst my own here.

love you all and really hoping to connect with other gurls from the New England area, New Hampshire and Massachusetts being the closest!

gratefully,

panthoze

Panthoze
      Lady

[postquote quote=346257]

“Gurly clothes with pantyhose under my nose today is  what I chose”

thinking of you all,

Pantyhoze

Berta
      Lady

Hi Panthose,

Welcome to the fantastic CDH website for “gurls”. Like you I’m fairly new here as I’m not able to be on here that often. Even though I show a few years of membership I probably have a total of 30 visits over that period. Since you’ve requested me to be your friend, I will accept, based on what I’ve seen so far from you.

We may be really close geographically but you have confused me. You state Boston area in your posts yet on your Profile you state Portsmouth, NH. I’m not sure which is your actual location. I am in the Lowell, MA area near the border with Pelham, NH. I do eventually respond to all legitimate emails, but due to my lack of femme freedom it may be a while. 40+ Years of closeted satin nightgown and lingerie dressing after she’s gone to bed or under my male facade in colder weather is the extent of “Berta’s” femme existence.

My situation is much different from yours, I think, and I’ve shared most of it on CDH (usually as a reply to a related topic) and on other sites, like Flickr, so won’t retype it all again here.

Looking forward to further communication with you as long as you understand my situation and don’t get upset if you don’t receive an immediate reply from me.

Berta    3:18 PM EDT

Hi Panthoze,

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs Paula

Panthoze
      Lady

Thank you for that lovely welcome as I am already starting to feel comfortable amongst such beautiful strong girls.

I have had a complete passion for dressing and feeling feminine ever since I was a little boy when I would steal my mothers, my sisters and even my grandmothers a Pantyhose in silk stockings and haven’t looked back yet. The transformation in the way I feel when I’m dressed is like no other. I’m really hoping to get connected with local girls and make new friends. Thank you again

respectfully,

pantyhoze

Panthoze
      Lady

Omgosh girls, thank you all for your response.

i’m really optimistic and looking forward to meeting of the girls in and around Boston/ New England.

hugs,

pantyhoze

Welcome Panthoze!

Hi Panthoze, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Pardon my tardiness in in sending you a proper welcoming post until now. I’be been extremely busy going through some personal stuff and I don’t like to do a post of any kind until I have the time to do it right! All our new members deserve to get a warm welcome even though mine seem to get a little lengthy. When I discovered this site I was pretty much alone with my crossdressing journey. I had told my wife and children (had to/and that is a whole separate story) and they were eventually accepting and supportive, but didn’t know any crossdressing people that I could communicate with. While reading through an ebook of crossdressing tips there was a reference to CDH and the rest as they say is history.  Now I am in my 70s and have been on a lot of membership sites. I tell you truly that the people who are members of CDH are some of the most wonderful, friendly and supportive people you will ever come across on the World Wide Web period! So do stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members! You’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Enchanted! – Blessings

Panthoze
      Lady

Good morning to all you lovely girls. Just slipping into my sundress for the day. I absolutely love the way my silky sheer shiny beige Pantyhose looks on such a sunny day when the sun reflects on my beautiful shiny legs.

Panthoze
      Lady

Good morning girls what a gorgeous day. Just slipPes into my sundress and silky sheer shiny Pantyhose I love the way the sun reflects on my legs

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?