Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I 35 year old trans woman, I love computer programing gaming and game design also 3d asset animation rendering…hard core but fun I am quite the nerdy girl yes….. I watch anime and read manga cause why not.

i have only ever dress like a woman since I was 13 years old I don’t own men cloths but I also don’t over do it like i hardly ware make up I hate hi heels nor do I try to hard as i feel I’m a woman regardless of how others view me period….

I don’t really nor do I get upset if some one I don’t know misgenders me its no point getting mad I don’t like cancel culture…and if a jokes funny ill laugh regardless if some one is making fun of me I can tell if its a joke or if dudes just being disrespectful I’m a deferent breed unless some one lays hands on me I don’t care ill walk every where in a mini skirt butt hanging out and I am not ashamed of who I am…

I am a poet as well I love writing I think I’m good I have the confidences of that

so ya that’s about if on me

and I’m glad to

be  hear

kiss…………………………………..

Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative love to chat with you
      Hugs Charlotte

Hi Ashley

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Anonymous

Sounds a lot like me I started full time since I was 9 till now at 62. I got a major dress collection some makeup that I sometimes use. I am very simple girl 👧. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Ashley nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the femme journeys they are on .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Ashley as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashley

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Ashley, to CDH! We’re so happy you found us! This site has so many wonderful ladies here!

Erika

Hi Ashley welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Welcome it’s nice meeting you

Hi Ashley
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?