Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I hope to find friends like me. A major goal of mine is to go out in public dressed but I’m a long way from that and will need help.

Anonymous

Welcome Stephanie 👄

I am in LA also.

Anonymous

Cool Sabrina, nice to meet you

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Stephanie! You’ll love this site. All the girls are friendly and helpful. My story is similar to yours. I’m hoping to go out in public dressed in my feminine attire but need to improve at applying my makeup. Best wishes in your journey. Hugs, Mishael 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie   welcome , this is a place to enjoy our passions in dressing . Meet many of our ladies who are here to chat , share experiences with and most of all devolop true friendships with. Going out “oh yes” I like you am  anticipating that moment but still not there yet. Many of us want to experience the thrill and it is a big and very important step in our lives. I have read about gals right  here sharing their public outings  with fun an excitment and has encourage me to look forward to that magical moment to happen. Happy to meet you and enjoy your journey ahead.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?