Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello. I’m Janet. I have been dressing in secret since I was a teenager, although this was very much on and off. Until about two years ago I had done little or no dressing for several years as the desire to do so seemed to have waned. It came back strongly and over a period of over a year found a way to tell my wife – I’m not sure how I managed it but she had more or less guessed the truth and accepted it before the words were spoken. She has been very supportive.

I now wear a bra all the time and knickers instead of boxers (so much more comfortable). I have a collection of nightdresses, which I wear every night.

When the two of us are alone in the house, I dress fully. I don’t so far have the desire to wear make up and a wig to try and pass myself off as a woman, or have any gender ambiguity – I am definitely a man in a dress.

I feel so much better when dressed and would like more opportunity to do so. I would like to go out in public – as a man in a dress, not wigged etc – but that might take some time.

Welcome Janet

I believe we have all been where you are now at one point or another I too used to like to just dress around the house bra panties and as you put it a man in a dress but I have ventured out with a wig and makeup it was very scary but also fun at the same time but I don’t do that all the time it has been a couple of years since the last time I ventured out fully dressed with wig and makeup

Welcome to CDH.  I tend to like to dress to pass as a woman but I think you should be who you are and if that is a man in a dress I stand behind you.  Welcome again to CDH.

Sara Marie

Say hello any time. 😉

Hippie
      Lady

Man In The Dress is me. I am the OG of Androgynous (Gender Bender) crossdressing. I have no interest into passing, impersonate, or become. I don’t even tuck.

I AM A MAN I A DRESS AND DAMN FREAKING PROUD OF IT.

Beth T
      Lady

I think of passing as a safety issue rather than something I desire for its own sake.

Hi Janet,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Janet, welcome I’m brand new as well. I love this place and I think you will too.

Emily
      Lady

When I’m home alone, sometimes I’m a man in a dress. When I go out, I go all out. Full en femme. Been called ma’am many times now so I must be doing something right.

Welcome!

When I first read this, I thought “I don’t remember writing that”. 🙂
      I too am very much a man in a dress…. Though I do like to play with make up, mainly lipstick, eye shadow and false lashes….. I say I like to play…. I would like to play. It’s on my NO list!
      I can’t remember the last time I wore male underwear. The nearest thing I have is black “No VPL” pants.
      I rarely wear a bra as I don’t see the point. The only time I do is when the top I am wearing “requires” visible bra straps.
      I don’t wear a wig as I have long hair. I occasionally wear it not tied back. When I do this, I try to style it a little and use hair spray. I am half tempted to try a wig, but they can be expensive and I don’t think my wife would be keen.
      I’m typically male. I’ve had a tache since I was about 17 and I shave about every 3 weeks. I do keep my legs shaved though.

Linda

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?