Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Not sure what to say, other then hello.

I’ve been on my journey for many years, and have seen CDH as a place to learn how to express myself. I’m hoping that I’m not and nervous that I may be wrong.

Anonymous
      • Hi Nicolle, Welcome! I am also new here. I have been a CD since I was very young. Looking forword to being a part of CDH WITH YOU

Hi Tina Bell, Thank you for the welcome. I’d like that. In sure most of us have been w<span style=”text-align: center;”>orking thru this for awhile.</span>

Anonymous

Hi Nicole how are you

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Nicolle and welcome to CDH! I have been on the same long and winding journey as well. The ladies here have really helped me overcome my nervousness so I can be open and honest. It feels great! I hope you can have the same experience.

Jennifer

Thank you for the encouraging words.

Anonymous

Hi Nicole and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Nicolle, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Thank you for the welcome Rose. Hope to see you around the site.

Anonymous

Hi Nicolle,

We’re all on a journey too!  I’m sure you will find the community of girls on CDH nothing but compassionate and supportive.  It’s a great place to express yourself and learn with others.  You will be glad you joined us.

Kim

andrea
      Lady

Hi Nicolle

Welcome to CDH you will find all the girls on here are so friendly and supportive

Hugs Andrea

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?