- This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Stephanie Flowers.
- February 1, 2023 at 9:24 am #714504Paul RobinsonParticipantRegistered On: February 1, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Hello, I am Paula and new to this site. I have enjoyed wearing feminine things from time to time over many years, and I am slowly emerging and exploring, more full and frequent cross dressing. I am nervous and excited at the same time, and I look forward to becoming better and better.
19 users thanked author for this post.
- February 2, 2023 at 8:30 pm #715003Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6747Has thanked: 14965 timesBeen thanked: 14506 times
Paula welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2023 at 7:27 pm #714665Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 238Has thanked: 1019 timesBeen thanked: 1607 times
I am happy you found us here at CDH.
Paula’s Stick together.
Enjoy your time here.
- February 1, 2023 at 5:34 pm #714619Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 28Replies: 4529Has thanked: 65984 timesBeen thanked: 16259 times
Hi Paula nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us giirls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Paula as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. Just do us a small favor girlfriend please return to your profile page and fill in more as this is how we get to know you better thank you .. Also while your there go ahead and change your name there to Paula then it shows up that way when you post to a forum .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2023 at 5:30 pm #714615Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 99Replies: 5913Has thanked: 7877 timesBeen thanked: 15616 times
Welcome to CDH.
- February 1, 2023 at 5:07 pm #714611Christina IsmeRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 549Has thanked: 857 timesBeen thanked: 2435 times
Well there I am full time most of my life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- February 1, 2023 at 4:10 pm #714597Jennifer ConnollyBaronessRegistered On: November 27, 2022Topics: 14Replies: 168Has thanked: 514 timesBeen thanked: 1075 times
Hi, Paula, you’ll be very happy here, and progress to wherever your journey takes you, with lots of help from members here. Have fun, enjoy the journey.
- February 1, 2023 at 11:17 am #714526Fiona-Ann MossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 402Replies: 1274Has thanked: 3844 timesBeen thanked: 5021 times
Hi Paula, firstly, welcome to CDH. This is a great place to learn and make new friends. I have learnt so much here and i am sure you will too. Good luck with your journey!
- February 1, 2023 at 11:02 am #714520Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 696Has thanked: 3023 timesBeen thanked: 2751 times
Hi Paula, First thing is you have nothing to be nervous about in coming on board this site. You find it to be a warm and welcoming place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. It sounds as if you have been ‘experimenting’ for a time, which I think is a great way to approach crossdressing. By that I mean, the best teachers are practice and experimentation. Whether it be makeup, fashion, deportment or whatever, there is no one-size-fits-all solution, and as such only you can decide the best approach to take. I look forward to hearing from you in the future and following updates on your progression. Hugs, Paulette
- February 1, 2023 at 9:51 am #714507April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 562Has thanked: 7637 timesBeen thanked: 2617 times
Hello Paula welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
3 users thanked author for this post.
- February 1, 2023 at 9:33 am #714506Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 1840Has thanked: 3638 timesBeen thanked: 6223 times
Welcome to CDH.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.