Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, nice to meet you. I’ve been a closet crossdresser for 5 years, I’m just looking to expand my horizons and meet people like me, greetings from Mexico.

Hola mucho gusto. Soy travesti de closet desde hace 5 años , solo busco expandir mis horizontes y conocer gente como yo, saludos desde Mexico.

Hi PrincesKraehe
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informstive. Love to chat with you anytime.

Hugs Charlotte

Thank you charlotte , i hope soon stay in this chat,  grettings

Hi hope your are well today and have been able to be Femme.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Princess Kraehe,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Princes,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Princes,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thank you for the info terry , im exploring this site , its amazing , i hope soon submit other photos of me and info

Hi Princes Kraehe,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Princes Kraehe nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on thee internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As these other wonderful ladies have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say welcome and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you very much Stephanie , i hope make muchs friends here and learn about cd’s world , thanks for your frienship too

Anonymous

Hello, Kraehe.  Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Hola Kraehe, bienvenida. Ojalá disfrutes nuestra página.

Gabriela

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kraehe welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

¡Hola Kraehe Altair, y bienvenidos a CDH!
      My Spanish isn’t quite as good as it used to be, can’t quite carry on an in-depth conversation, but I wanted to welcome you. You’ll find a whole lot of people that want to help and support you on you journey.
      ¡Gracias y disfrutar!
      👠Kendra

Hola Princesa Kraehe!

Thank you very much , I really appreciate your help

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?