Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I am.a 42  year old  mtf transgender  that is just starting  out from Charleston west virginia. I  use to dress in  my mothers clothes when I was younger  even wearing her make up  but then I had to put  what I felt was my true gender on hold. It wasn’t til recently  that I have finally found the courage  to actually begin again, but  as of right now I’m  only wearing panties , but want to be  a woman  full time .  I’m originally  from the Midwest   I like to draw and paint and play video games . I  currently  work in the medical field  for a local hospital and  am.also a certified  firefighter

Hi I am 72, started the same way wearing Mom’s clothes. I loved wearing panties, now I buy my own nude lace, white lace black lace, ordered pink have 4 bras of various colors. AS you can see I’m have gotten back into wearing femme. Nothing wrong, enjoy the feeling the girls here will help you in whatever you need.  Welcome to a great place.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rachel

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

Jessica x

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Rachel

I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have!!

Seren xx

Welcome Rachel,

i too joined this community recently and i think you find this to be a supportive place and a great resource as you continue on your journey.  We are all cheering you on!

love, peace and happiness,

suzette

Anonymous

Hey Rachel,

Welcome to a great and wonderful place, filled with sweet, supportive and wonderful people and loads of fun things to do.

Hoping that you have loads of fun here.

Jessica.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hello and welcome, Rachel

Isabel x

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you join this most wonderful community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Rachel, it is nice to meet you here

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Rachel nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. First of all thanks for being a fire fighter you rock as im a volunteer my self  thank you . Now hows it going girlfriend  theirs so much to do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with comments and ask questions from clothing to make up to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . So settle down relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around again for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Rachel

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Welcome Rachel!

Anonymous

Hi Rachel, welcome. I too am new here, but looking forward to meeting others like us to ease into this transition. Good luck and please stay in touch.

Wishing you much happiness,

Amber Lee

Hi, Rachel, and welcome! This is a wonderful bunch of girls and they will help you with anything you need. And stay safe fighting those fires! We love you out here in California!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?