Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sadie Kay
      Lady
      1. Hello, I am a 23-year-old from South Floridaa  who recently began dressing about six months ago, though the urges have flickered at me for many years in various forms. I was finally able to get my first place to myself about a year ago, a goal which I think was subconsciously driven by my desire to look and feel as I do right now.
      2. I have a decent sized wardrobe, a few panties and bras with stockings, gloves, breast silicone, etc. Love pink anything. I’ve gone through a few Party City wigs, enjoying a nice long brunette now. I get a rush out of full face makeup, though I suppose I’m still a noob on that front. Actual feminine dress has included a couple dresses and skirts and of course sports bras and leggings.
      3. I’ve really only expressed this with myself privately or on cam rooms so looking for ways to explore what’s happening to me with others without endangering the other guy.
      Anonymous

Hello Sadie Welcome to CDH,

Take your time enjoy your new found femme side. Starting in here is good choice to get comfortable with the Her side.

When you feel comfortable and confident the south Florida area is very crossdresser friendly.

Have you told any of your friends, if so build up to having a fun night out. Even a couple of hours will feel great.

I’ve been dressing for many years , and have never lost the Him side. There is always time for both.

Again Welcome and best of luck

💋Shannon💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sadie

welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sadie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi and welcome to your new journey. I am new here but I thing it is wonderful and supporting.

Hi Sadie nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here so get settled in and relax and enjoy yourself.. As these other lovely ladies have said i cant add to them much but to say as a new sister and family member we welcome you with open arms .. So read the forums and posts and learn about the lives of many ladies here as they travel down there femme road then when comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then please give us a story or two about the life of Sadie as she has traveled down her femme road .. Then do us a little favor and go back to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thank you .. As for friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. Another Florida girl as i was born and raised in central Florida then moved to Montana 1bout 15 years ago .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Glad you found us here Sadie! There are lots of great girls here to chat with here, and so much information to read about, and learn from.

Hopelly you can find some good friends here like I have.

Amy

Anonymous

Hello, Sadie.  Welcome.

Welcome Sadie!

Anonymous

Hi Sadie (pretty name),

It sounds like you’re well on your way to fulfilling your feminine needs. Kudos to you sister, it’s been a life long evolving journey for me.

Robyn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sadie,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore what our site has to offer.

The warmth and hospitality of our CDH and our sister site,  Transgender Heaven [ TGH ] are just awesome.

Link to TGH: https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/forum/introductions-and-new-members/

I’m sure you will find much information on either site you visit.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships. Perhaps you will make new friends here

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Sadie!  I just started last summer so looks like we’ve been dressing up about the same amount of time.  I’m about twice your age and I so wish I had started earlier.  I’m learning that it’s a journey and we just need to set our pace and enjoy it.  This is a great place to make friends, chat and learn.  I look forward to seeing your posts in the forums and feel free to message me, or anyone else.

💖Lola

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?