Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all you brave and beautiful ladies! Β Long time listener, first time poster here 😉

I’ve been dressing on and off since I was a child. Β Kept it a secret for over 40 years until I was caught perusing clothing online by my wife. Β Divorce came shortly thereafter, as she did not want to associate with the likes of me. Β It’s been a difficult few years since, and I’ve put a lot of thought into how much Samantha should be part of my life now. Β Honestly, I’ve found some wonderful co-worker friends who have been extremely supportive of Sam, and have encouraged me to explore and embrace that part of me. Β Having support like that has given me the courage to find others with whom I can grow and enjoy this part of me! Β I’m looking forward to meeting some of you in the Massachusetts area!

Hi Samantha, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Life goes on even after a relationship is gone! True love accepts you exactly as you are no matter what clothes you like to wear! Perhaps you are better off now. The door is open for you to be who you want to be and perhaps find someone who will love all of you! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome,Β  so sorry hearing about your marriage and her reasons for ending it. At least enjoy expressing your inner woman with many like yourself . Making friendships is so much fun and really could be found everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Look into our location link.Β  It will help you find ladies around the Massachusetts area.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/meet-crossdressers-in-your-area/

Happy in meeting you and hope your stay with us is most fulfilling.

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Samantha –

So sorry to hear your story but you have found the right place for love and support!Β  Hopefully you will get all the support you need on your journey to find the right thing for you.

i answered 6-10 but really more complicated than that.Β  Only my significant other really knows about my dressing of my male friends but i do go out to CDTS parties and have a number of friends there who know i dress, of course! It is probably more than 10 but i certainly am still in the closet to most.

i think the most important thing in life is be happy and enjoy everyday.

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Sam, and welcome to CDH.Β  Β  I answered none.Β  My X knows and told my 3 kids but they don’t really know Sandy and really say they don’t want to know.Β  I would love to get to share the real me with a few other people.Β  I know everyone here on CDH have been so great to share with but it is not the same as sharing face to face.Β  It is my next goal to share this part of me with another CD or GGΒ  and just be friends.

Sandy

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Samantha
      Sorry to hear that your now ex-wife couldn’t accept all of you, and that to the level that she left you. I seen that in many cases the wife doesn’t accept it but at least just sticks with “keep it away from me”.

Personally I’m lucky in that my wife accept it to some degree (lately Kelly been out at home almost every day) and our two kids now know about Kelly. Since I don’t count my closest family as “friends” in the manner I think you asked I answered “none” and I think it will be like that for a while.
      While I’m at a stage that I many times don’t care who will see/know about Kelly I do care that my wife doesn’t like me to tell anyone else so for now I’m staying in the closet in that regard.

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH!!! There are lots of ladies here that can support you and help you with whatever you may need.

Thanks for sharing your journey. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH, Β it’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Samantha!Β  Welcome.

Molly
      Duchess

Samantha;

My wife and grown daughters know now.Β  Β  And the girls from the local CD club.Β  Β I have made friends in this community in ‘real life’ and it’s been one of the best things I’ve done.

These girls will do anything for each other and are, like the girls on this site, amongst the best people I know.

-Molly

Hey

Welcome Samantha!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?