Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am Sandra Stevens from Las Vegas. I’m 58 years young and have been a long time dresser since 6. I have always known I was a girl inside and love to make my outside try to match. I do want to transition to a full time woman, but you have to come out first and I’m struggling with that. So any help would be appreciated girls. I just want to say hi and know I’m an easy person to talk to. Hope we all can talk soon

Hi Sandra  My name is Cherri  I know your struggle living it. Look forward to swapping emails

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to CDH!  I believe you will find lots of amazing folks here to talk and share with.  So please look around the site, check out the articles, forum posts, and share some of your thoughts as well and stop into the public chat, that is a great way to get to know members here.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Sandra

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, spend some time reading and getting to know some of us, look forward to seeing more from you.

Hi Sandra.I am of similar age to you.Please p.m me if you would like to chat.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandra,being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking for. Transistiong is a very important part of change and hopefully here this place can offer hindsight to help you with this important decision. Read about many who have made that big move and wandered out and experience the freedom of expressing their first times. I’ve my self have been out three times. My first couple of times were memorable. Meeting others and being treated as a lady was an experience I will always remember. But the 3rd was amazing . Just this last week I attended a trans convention in Harrisburg . Keystone to which over a thousand were there .dressed for 5 fabulous days ,something I would have never even thought would be possible. It was extremely tense time but after a day I was getting comfortable and from that point really started enjoying myself .help from others really helped as having company certainly makes things much easier to do. Coming out dows take courage. But with so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer. Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie for sharing that with me. I would love to go to an event like that. I think it would be wonderful to be with so many with our passion to dress and be able to share our stories.

Hi Sandra, looks like you are quite experienced with crossdressing, but yes, i agree, it is the coming out that is so hard to do. As i always say, be careful, because you cant un-say what you have said lol.

I would like to welcome you to our friendly site, there are loads of useful topics in the forums, where you can read and learn from other members experiences. Good luck in your journey, and any questions, dont be afraid to ask! 🙂

Fiona xxx

Thank you Fiona that is good advice , I will test the waters some before I say something I can’t take back.

Welcome Sandra!

Hi and welcome.

I am now a transsexual lady now developing from a CD

Please PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat

Hugs

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?