Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi There, New here but have been dressing for years . I try and be convincing and am lucky to have very long hair. I have been out day and night but not been out for a while… family life.

I do like to chat in cat rooms and nice clean cam chats too … hope to chat to some of you soon and make new friends

Hi Sandra, and welcome! What inspired you to join now?

thank you … found on google and looking for a nice tgirl site

Hi Sandra im Shannon Carmichael. Im also a new girl. Just finding my way around and hoping to meet new people.

Hi Sandra, and welcome!

This is a great site, and I am sure you will find that there is an amazing group of gals on here that you can meet and chat with.  Glad you joined up, and glad you’re here with us!!

<3  Lauren

Hi Sandra!  Welcome to the CDH site. Hope you find it interesting and helpful. Any questions, just let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

hi Sandra, I recently found this site and all good so far. only been member a couple of days like yourself but everyone has been friendly and helpful

hi Sandra – fairly new here myself, and loving chatting with the girls. I know will make some good friends here.
      and I understand the joys of long hair, I have let mine grow out and there is nothing like it.
      J

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?