• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Thea.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I’m Sasha from SW London.

Hi Sasha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Sasha
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl,live near Bath.
      Been on site since February and has brought Helena out of her shell, been crossdressing for years and have purged many times.
      Still secret crossdresser I don’t think my wife knows.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

London well it’s nice to have girls from all over places and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Sasha
      Welcome to CDH i AM Sarah from Buckinghamshire nice to meet you.
      xx

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sasha!  Nice to meet you.

Tara

Hi Sasha nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girl the skys the limit so look around and read the forums and posts from many ladies here.. Please enjoy everything there is to look at here.. as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sasha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thea
      Lady

Hi Sasha, I have also recently joined CDH, and live in Kent so am almost local! I’ve loved the site and found it hugely welcoming and I hope you do to! If you have any queries don’t hesitate to message me.

Hugs Gabby

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?