Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to everyone around here.

I am Shiraz Derwine. I am an Italian-born London-resident 40-something life-long crossdresser with a lot of hiphened adjectives in my sentences.

I have been CDing for as long as I can remember. I am married and my wife knows about my CDing, even if she doesn’t get a kick from it. We have a young son that I am trying to keep away from seeing me dressed.

Dressing is a big part of my life. It’s stress relief and I love all about it. After thinking long and hard, I decided that I don’t feel like I was born in the wrong body. I am not TG. What may seem in contrast with that, is that I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica for a few years to (Slowly… Very slowly) grow some boobs. I now have a small pair of 38B that are slowly rounding out properly. I don’t plan to grow much more, to be honest, but I’ll keep going with PM for a while longer.

The last thing that is worth mentioning is that I write CD/TG/TS fiction and usually post it on FictionMania under the same name Shiraz Derwine. If you like that kind of things, the link to my stories page is in my profile.

I hope to have a lot of interesting conversations with a lot of interesting people here.

Ciao

Welcome Shiraz!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shiraz….welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Shiraz welcome to C.D.H  the only place on the web to join up and meet others like our self .  we are a very friendly and under standing people. we have been there before and know what its like. now with C.,D.H we know we are not alone in this world. look around and the site and hope you meet new friends.  i have added you to my friends list .  i am the same way you are with my wife

Hi Shiraz,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I’ll be visiting the chat and the forum on and off in the next few weeks. Covid means that all schools in London are to be closed until the 18th, and that means no privacy until then.

See you around!

Hi, and welcome Shiraz
      You have found the warmst, most supportive home on the web, Our family is always happy to welcome another sister to our midst.
      So relax, look around, and get to know us all, as we discover you. We truly are a pretty special bunch😊
      Hugs, Regi.

Hi Shiraz

To me Shiraz is a very good grape, in fact I’m drinking it right now. Hope you are too. And I hope you don’t think of me as being rude to do the comparison.  I wish you very welcome to CDH, the best place in the world for Cd-ing people. I’m sure you will find a lot of friends here. There’s a lot of ladies here that are eager to support you.

Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?