Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

And that’s why I’ve mostly been reading and rarely commenting.  Often, it takes me a long time to determine what I really can say, and how much is unhelpful or unnecessary .  So apologies for dodging the introduction post this long; my processor is still straining!

Love,

Donna Rose

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome Donna. Many people and politicians should learn from you; Think before you speak. Take your time, when you are ready we will be right here.</p>

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Donna. I hope you will like it here and feel at ease to share your thoughts with us.

Gaby

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna welcome , no apologies needed take all the time you like. Here as you have mentioned there’s much to read here and at times someone’s comment or experiences that they have encountered comes up and I somehow become overwhelmed in thoughts of something new to me and have no idea how to respond . Always learning as you have probably seen. With time comes confinance and that’s when a true  understanding begins to shine. One can never say too much, to express your feelings is wonderful for everyone to see and we love hearing about your experiences even just a few short words or a story  and for you to feel as part of a community that does care in what you think and say. As for me I can ramble with the best of them and yet in many incidences be  completely stunned by reading someone’s post . It’s who we are ,meet with some of us ,to talk ,share stories or importantly making lasting friendships. Happy you have come and joined us  and in time will be looking to see you here soon. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Donna Rose and welcome to CDH.  Honey…..silence is golden.  A profit once said….there is a good reason why we have 2 eyes, 2 ears and one mouth.  Seeing and hearing are more important than speaking. It is admirable that ones thinks things over before speaking…….fools just blurt out anything.

When you feel comfortable and have something important to share…..let it loose.  I am very much like you…….observe and think, then lay it on them! Look forward to hearing more from you, sweetie.

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Welcome Donna!

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH,

I am an SO!  I sometimes and a bit quiet and watch from a distance.  Sometimes I think this is a good quality.  Feel free to take a look around as this is quite an awesome community.

Hugs,

Kayla

Anonymous

Welcome Donna, I was very much the same when I first joined. Your time to share will come and we will be here for you.

Hi Donna, I feel the same way…. I’m quite shy in real life so it takes me a long time to work up the courage to post anything…. and then I worry that I’ve said the wrong thing…
      Still nice to meet you!
      hugs, Rachel.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Welcome Donna, Glad you have introduced yourself.

You will see that there are many wonderful caring helpful people here.

Lots of great articles and forums to learn from. Sharing experiances like these will help you become more at ease.

Making new friends here is always nice too.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?