Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Georgia Lane 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Stephanie Cross
    Participant
    Registered On: May 21, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

OMG!  I recently started adventuring out… But I’ve never really interacted with anyone… I finally gut the guts to explore.  If you get a chance if you’re in Atlanta go to My Sisters Room!  All the ladies there were so nice!  They really mad me feel comfortable about coming out and being Stephanie!

• Author
    Replies
     Georgia Lane 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 59

Hello from another Atlanta resident. Everyone here is really great.  Enjoy!

Maria Darlov (KGB) 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 8, 2016
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 29

Ooops! No upgrade required for groups! Had a “senior” moment! LOL!

Maria Darlov (KGB) 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 8, 2016
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 29

Hi Stephanie!

Welcome to CDH. Always a pleasure to have another Georgia girl here, (I’m about 50 miles south of you). You’ll soon discover that all the girls here are very friendly and willing to give advice and help whenever they can. Feel free to explore the site, the forums and the articles are a great source of information. The chat room is a great place to meet some of the girls, make new friends and have a friendly chat.

There are also special interest groups, (everything from cooking, makeup, & fashion to anime & science fiction), you can join if you upgrade your account.

There is also a photo section where you can upload photos of yourself, (all photos must be approved, this usually takes about 24 hours).

Again, welcome to CDH,
    Maria Darlov

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Welcome girl!! Stephanie, I’m so glad you have become part of our happy family! You truly will find sisters here who you will totally relate to! I look forward to visiting with you more in the days ahead! Hugs girl!!!! ❤

Brittany

Stephanie Flowers 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 295

Hi Stephenie  :  love the name  (lol) welcome,  me too just joining recently , love this site and the many adoring ladies that reside here. Exploring oh yes much to do and to interact with. Love being here and so will you. Love to hear from you in our times ahead. Again welcome. 🌹

Stephanie Cross 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 21, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

oops  lol  not mad…   MADE.  hard to type with nails.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account