Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tammy
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would have to say that im more of a m2f transsexual. I only just reacently came out to my family. I didnt always think of myself as trans. I started off crossdressing young. Dont recall what age but i do remember the way i felt when i put on my first girls swimsuit. From there i got clothes how ever i could, i didn’t dare to get from family. As i got older i started acting more feminine. Now that im out i would love to start the whole transition into the woman inside. That’s all i have right now but feel free to ask me anything.</p>

Hi Tammy,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Hello Tammy and welcome to CDH !

Stacey S

Anonymous

Hi Tammy and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hello & welcome Tammy,

We are very happy that you have found us here at CDH, welcome to the community. Good luck with your journey.

Cookie 🙂

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Tammy welcome with us
      Catherine

hi Tammy I too love the feeling of wearing a swimsuit it is one of the items that got me hooked on dressing. I hope you enjoy the site and all the other girls. Take care love Bethany

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello. I'm Tammy’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?