Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m 36 and totally blind! I am a song writer and love shoes as much as the next girl.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Veronica, and welcome to cdh hon!  I hope you can settle in and get comfortable with us here, the gals are wonderfully supportive, and can offer advice on just about anything 🙂.  Oh…. and no shortage of shoe discussions either!! Lol

Nice to meet you Veronica!

Stevie

Hi Veronica. Welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.  I so love shoes ( heels, flats , boots etc).  I think I have more than my fiancée 😁.

Susan

Anonymous

hi Veronica
      Love your name. Welcome.
      XOXO Ginger

Hi Veronica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

what genre of songs do you write?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Veronica

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like   and especially shoes if you like. Do love a pretty set of heels forsure..Here though there’s  much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Veronica girl its nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so ask many questions about all the girly things you need answers to .. We all are caring and supportive of all who step thru these doors so join in when ever you are comfortable with us give us a story or two about the life and times of Veronica as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away he he .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well you come to the right place we talk about shoes and everything else girly we like to have you welcome to the site

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Veronica,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?