• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All,

I’m Helen an older girl, but keen to enjoy life more than I have for some years. I’m from Sydney, Australia

I’m particularly keen to hear from other girls in Oz.

Helen👱

Hi Helen, Welcome to CD Heaven, the best CD/TG site on the internet.

There are lots of Aussie girls on CDH, many are in the Australian group, you just have to look for them. Β Have a good look around the site, read some forum posts and personal stories then have a bit of a chin wag in the chat room. Β Most of all, enjoy your stay with some of the friendliest girls you could find anywhere. Hugs

Anonymous

Thank you Sheryl,

I’ll be sure to check out the groups etc

Hi Helen Welcome To CDH I have found this site amazing with all the tips and support all these lovely ladies her give hopefully we will catch up one day xx

Anonymous

Thank you Paula. Huggs

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

HelenΒ  Β  welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . SinceΒ  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies .Β  love to hook up but I’m half a world away but I’m sure you’ll find girls right there at home. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special placeΒ  .🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your kind welcome. I’m so glad that I’ve joined CDH. Its the first time I have been able to open about my dressing. I hope to make many friends and make my journey as a woman more satisfying.

Best wishes,

Helen 💗

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hello Helen

Here’s another Aussie CD, Caty Ryan down in regional Victoria and if Sheryl Johnstone reads this, hi from your old TGR friend*

*Now ex TGR, cos like a lot of people I had a “blue” with theΒ  TGR “den mother”, (Translated for International members, Aussie slang for argument)

Caty Ryan

PS Sheryl, if you are the Sheryl I think you are, I have to come up to your part of the world at the end of this week. I’ll “wave”

Hi Caty, I spend most of my time here so very little on TgR.

Please do, wave that is, I’ll be heading to Melbourne for the weekend. Another time we could meet for a cuppa.

Hugs

Anonymous

Hi Caty,

Thanks for your kind welcome. Its so nice to be part of CDH and to find other girls like us across Australia.

I look forward to having more chats in the future.

Best wishes,

Helen 💗

Anonymous

Another Australian. Sweet. Though I must admit that this taking over the world by stealth, one transgender site at a time, certainly is a slow process.

Welcome Helen. We chatted briefly the other night so I hope to do so again. It’s a pretty good bunch of people here, even the non-Aussies.

πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Ok mates. Welcome one and all.

Anonymous

Hi Jane,

We Aussie girls need to stick together!

Finding and joining CDH has been so liberating. I feel like I’ve found a place that I belong. It’s already challenged me to start taking some steps to change my life ( hopefully for the better).

I enjoyed chatting with you the other evening and hope to catch up with you soon.

Best Wishes,

Helen

Anonymous

Thanks Terri

Hugs

Helen

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?