Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I am Nicole. I cannot find a term to what I am, crossdresser is too limited, transgender is too broad, gender fluid is too blurry… Depending on the point of view, context or mood I can be anything or everything. What does not change is my essence, so I am just me.
      I am 37 year old, married and much in love. My wife is very accepting and encouraging.
      Nicole.

Anonymous

Hi just getting into crossdressing

Anonymous

I hope so need tips

Wow, so many things to consider. There are many ressources on the web to do this. Search for Lucille Sorella, her website is full of tips on feminization.
        What are your goals or expectations? In which areas do you need tips? There are so many flavors in being transgender!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hi Lee! <span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>We are so glad you chose to join us here. browse around the forums and member pages and jump right in with comments or questions. You’ll find the members here very supportive and friendly!</span>

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>Cynthia</span>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?