• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Im a bi sissy cd

Anonymous

Sheilacd. Aah. It is said that a word can speake volumes. In this case- your world – 3 words fill a void. Your place is here…

kisses

kate

Anonymous

Welcome Sheilacd to CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sheilacd , happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Shelia !

I think CDH is the perfect place for a bi sissy cd such as yourself. We are all cross dressers here (with the exception of some supportive SOs). Spend some time reading posts and navigating the site. I am sure you will find people you fit well with.

-Hugs

Autumn

Nikki
      Lady

Welcome Sheila,

I’m new here myself.

I have had the same urges regarding exploring my sissy side, but only in my fantasies, although I have dabbled in chastity a little.

Looking forward to hearing more about your story, and getting to know you better,

Nikki

Welcome Sheila!

Hi Shelia

Welcome to a safe place to share and be yourself. Life was… boring before Olivia showed herself to me. Among other things, I sometimes enjoy being my gf’s sissy, actually encouraging her to he a little more assertive it works for both of us. Meet and make friends here while figuring it all out.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Shelia! I too, find that this is a safe place to discuss our CD lives. Look around and check us out.

Amy

Welcome Sheliacd,

We are so glad your here and thank you for sharing.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Sheila , fun & safety here on CDH , enjoy yourself ☺ Tiff

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?