Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been dressing for many years. First thing I ever tried on was a thong and from then on I was hooked. I am terrible at makeup despite watching numerous videos. I don’t have any pictures to post as I am trying to lose weight. When en fem I want to be as girly as possible and not look like a fat guy in a dress. Purple is my favorite color. If I could dress everyday it would be skirts and dresses and heels all the time. I’m not really sure what I’m looking for but perhaps I’ll find it here

Hi Liz,

here you will find lots of caring, accepting , and loving girls with wonderful experiences and insightful advice.

welcome to an awesome friendly place.

kristen

Thank you for the kind welcome

Welcome Liz to this wonderful place. There are lots of ladies here that can help you with whatever you need.

I wish you well on your journey. I hope you find what you need here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Liz

being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer.  Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Welcome Liz! What you can definitely find at CDH is a supportive group that knows how you feel and can help you be yourself.

Have a great day.

Hugs

Dala

Hi Liz

If its out there to be found, its likely to be here at CDH. Each of our star members are unique in their own way and experiences, and willing to share and support all the other stars in the system.

Like so many others you may just be seeking assurances that there are others like you in the universe. We’re here and glad to have you with us. Welcome, look and and enjoy.

Hi Liz,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Liz, welcome to the funhouse!  I can identify with wanting to look as good as you can for your fem self.  I want to lose a bit of belly flab for that reason.  And purple is my fave color too!

Hi Liz nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. As for makeup all of us started in same boat like all girls their moms helped show them the makeup ropes with girlfriends help also as the boys we were we didn’t get that kind of help so we learn and Practice Practice Practice  and some Of us have wifes and SOs to help with learning process so have fun playing and learning . Enjoy your self here make friends as there are many girls here from all over the world to become friends with . So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Liz, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. As crossdressers, we all want to present our feminine persona in the most attractive way possible! However, changing your body type is next to impossible, but while trying to lose weight you can wear clothing that presents a more favorable image. Absolutely no stripes! Loose fitting solid color dresses rather than tight fitting prints. For casual wear a loose fitting solid color tunic with comfortable shorts or leggings would probably be best. As for makeup, you have been trying but are not satisfied with your results so far. We have very knowledgeable crossdressing people who can help and probably some articles you could read, but if I can add another two cents worth of advice that you could take or ignore, don’t give up! There are two things that you didn’t mention that I would definitely try. First find a professional beautician in your area that will give you about an hour long session where you get your face gets a full makeup treatment and the person actually explains what they are doing and why they are doing it. That way you will pick up tips for when you are putting on makeup yourself. That person will want to be paid for there time (which is only fair) but depending on what you can afford it might be the best investment you ever made. Two, find a crossdressing person near you who is competent and comfortable in putting on makeup (CDH has a feature to search for crossdressing people in your are) and see if they will be willing to meet with you at your place or theirs far a makeup session. If you are kind of shy you might be a little scared of doing either one of these things (understandable), but given how strongly your desire is to be able to do your own makeup and have it look really attractive, conquer your fear and seek one on one help. Finally, we have lots crossdressing people who do not look like super models or even look very attractive at all to others, but the moment they dress as their feminine persona it just makes them feel feminine, happier and more content and accepting of themselves. That is what crossdressing can and should be able to do for you, and it doesn’t require anyone else’s approval of how you look! I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. We accept you as you are and will help you improve your crossdressing journey. So stay active on the site and get as much tips and information out of our terrific members as you want. Ask and receive! If I can be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Liz!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?