Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello girls I am Beth I know it may sound  silly but I got my name from my favorite song. I am 56 years old married, I would dress up when I was younger by wearing  my younger sister clothes. She was the only one who found out she did keep my secret and helped me out sometimes.

We used to pretend we were sisters in private till she passed away 18 years ago. I’ve only been out a couple of times dressed as Beth back in the 90s when I was separated and had my apartment. My upstairs neighbor would purchase my  clothing where she worked, I dated her brother for a while till I went back home.

But today all I have is bras and panties I hide throw away order more but not sure how to get clothing or anything else I’m lost don’t know what do. Beth is screaming to come out and don’t know what to do

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beth …Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to having you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi there Beth. You’ve come to the right place. CDH is packed with advice and experiences and help is never far away.

As far as clothing goes, start poking around on Amazon, they are amazing. But make sure you know your sizes and read descriptions carefully, each article of clothing has specific measurements. As long as your willing to send stuff back and experience some trial and error you’ll find more clothes than you could ever wear! Best wishes, Rei

Welcome to the home for support for crossdressers! The people here are wonderful! There’s definitely a lot of support and love here. All kinds of advice and caring to be soaked up. It’s just a wonderful place. I will say this, there are also some very funny individuals here that will lighten your load no matter how down you are.

Explore and enjoy! I love being here and I know you most likely will too.

Hi Beth!

My guess that’s KISS – Beth?

Welcome to CDH!  Well your here and thats a big first step!  You came here so think of it as Beth is already out!  OK?!  Take a couple of good deep breaths and relax.  Your in great company and no one will rush you to do anything.  Great Girls, amazing support and tons of info. There are plenty of girls here to help you with anything and everything.  One little piece of advice for now would be to just hold off on any buying…only because you dont wanna keep wasting money with purging.  We’ve all done it…and regret it.  Take your time, its all good here.

XO – Robyn ❤️🤗

Yes Robyn it was Kiss song “Beth” I  knew from the first time i heard it was my name.  My sister would refer to me as Beth in private

Hi Beth,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Beth cute name to a very cute song . Glad you found us girls here. So nice to meet you as you have joind the best CD site on the internet .  Looking forward to a chat sometime  so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . again nice to meet you .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Beth! Welcome to CDH! Just let things take their natural progression hun. There’s a time and place for everything, you’ll see!

xoxo Christine 🙂

Hi Beth and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

First, I’m sorry to hear about your sister. You have my condolences. I agree, stop ordering clothes right now, especially if you end up throwing them away. We call that purging and boy does that get expensive over time. Plus you run the risk of your wife finding out. That’s not the way you really want her to find out about Beth. I don’t know your situation so I won’t dare tell you how to go about that. But hopefully as we get to know you we’ll be able to offer some suggestions.

Again, welcome to the site. If you ever need to vent, want a shoulder to cry on, or just want to talk about anything and nothing at all, feel free to PM me.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Beth! We are glad you have chosen this community to be a part of. You will find tons of great advice, support, and encouragement here. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Many of us are open to private messages for the more personal topics. Have fun!

Thank you everyone for all the kind welcoming words. Thank you Robyn honestly never thought about till you mentioned it that here i am Beth after thinking about it last night and this morning.

Is it possible and crazy for someone who both attracted to both women and men at same time but to be happier being a woman?

I mean don’t get me wrong I love my family and who I am married to. But I also loved Beth’s life too 😢 when I was separated and I was with Derek I felt alive. We dated for 2 months live together for 4 months. He treated me as a woman, he made the decision and paid the bills, I took care of the house hold duties.

But here i make the decision and pay the bills. He would set ground rules for the house hold i just follow them. I loved being a submissive woman for him I was although not legally I was his wife

Here there’s more of sharing things more of equal relationship

“Is it possible and crazy for someone who both attracted to both women and men at same time but to be happier being a woman?” Is it possible? Very definitely. Is it crazy? Not at all.

Some folks let the man make the rules, others let the woman make the rules, and then people like me want us to agree on the rules. The only way your way isn’t right is if it’s not the right way for you to live. As long as you’re happy and not diminishing yourself, don’t worry about it. If being submissive to a man empowers you then enjoy it.

Welcome Beth!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?