Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m new here (and relatively new to cross-dressing), but so glad I joined. I’m recently divorced and middle aged, finding joy in a corner of myself I’d hidden away. A bit nervous when entering the dating scene again, not knowing when to bring it up, but taking things as they come right now.

Thanks,

Vera

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Anonymous

Hello Vera

Welcome to CDH.

Great place to learn, share and support each other.

Jessica

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Vera and welcome to CDH!   Sorry to hear of your recent divorce but happy that you are allowing yourself to enjoy the real you.  There are so many supportive girls here who really do care and make this site the special place it is.  Take some time to get comfortable and look around, I’m sure you’ll love what you find.  Happy to meet you Vera!

Stevie

Hi, and welcome Vera.
      you have found the warmest, most supportive home on the web, the girls here are all just amazing, and will welcome another sweet sister to the family.
      So relax, look around, and get to know us all, as we do you
      Hugs, Regi

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Vera you don’t have to hide here

Hi Vera,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vera ..welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Vera nice to meet you  and as others have said sorry about divorce .. But you have come to the best CD site on the internet for support and compassion for your journey .. I see you have some family and friends support thats wonderful and a blessing for you  as my self i have a very supportive wife who helps Stephanie grow in her life .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Vera, I’m so glad you made CDH apart of this great new adventure you are beginning, I guarantee you’ll find a ton of info here worth your time.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Vera,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Vera, welcome to the CDH family. Sorry to hear about your divorce. I’m so happy you have friends and family that support you. I know I couldn’t cope without the support of mine.

Enjoy learning about yourself here honey. Ask questions,the gals here are more than happy to help.  can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Bring it on girl! xxx Polly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Vera!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?