Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

HI Ladies,

I just wanted to say hello to all you lovelies. I hope you have a great day and that you smile and laugh today. It’s going to be a beautiful sunny day and mild temps here in my part of the world. I’m going out and get some sun on my face and perhaps do some shopping for Katey. Big Hugs to you all. HUGS Katey

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Katey!  It’s a mild sunny day here too,  Yayyy!  Definitely a spring in my step today. 🙂   BIG hugs back

Stevie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Stevie,

Spring is wonderful. Enjoy the day and temp. Hugs Katey

Hello Katey! Enjoy your beautiful day! Should be beautiful here as well. Like you I hope to get outside and get some sun. Hugs!

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Jamie,

The sun feels so wonderful after a long cold winter. Go outside and enjoy the weather. Hugs Katey

Good morning Katey A little cooler still over here in Montana but looking forward to that spring time weather .. Was still in low 30s this morning but suns out and warming up a little  .. The horses are looking around for the green grass as a little coming so I know its on its way for that summer dress ha ha .. take care hugs back to you ..

Stephanie Bass

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Yes its still very cool/cold in the mornings but the afternoon gets mild. I think it was just a tease, we are getting back to normal temps this week. Hugs Katey

Hi Katey,

Enjoy the mild Spring day and your shopping trip.

Alice

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Alice it was a great day. Hugs Katey

Still not warm enough to go without a jacket, I’m dying to get out in a sleeveless outfit! I just ordered 3 summer dresses and am so eager I could die. I want to shed the tights and pantyhose, I want the breeze on my bare cheeks (only wear thongs, never panties)! Ooo, can’t wait!

👅

Beth

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Beth,

Hang in there those warm summer days are coming. Hugs Katey

Hi Katey, and welcome to C.D.H.  the only place to meet others like our selfs and know we are not alone in this world of x dressing.  yes enjoy the weather. its still cold here In Niagara Falls N.Y area but spring will be here soon and hope the virus will leave with the winter. be safe and good health.   Lucinda

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?