Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Kate.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I was an active member here years ago, but life took over leaving me little time to cyber socialize. Much has changed since then but presenting en femme has not. I am very public with my dressing and do my best to represent the LGBTQ community respectfully. It’s nice to be back on Crossdresser Heaven and I look forward to meeting you all.

Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robyn welcome back… meet with your old friends and develop new ones. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Hello Robin,
      Welcome back to CDH
      Am Jennifer Ramirez and it’s great to have a returning sister back.if you ever want to chat, look me up.
      Xoxo
      Jennifer Ramirez

Anonymous

Thank you Jennifer. I had a look at your profile and not only do you look fabulous, but I see you’re an LA gal. I’m in the process of moving from my home in OC to SD, but it’s nice to have another sister nearby.

Robyn

Hi Robin,
          Well thank you so much for the compliment,
          Your a very attractive woman yourself 💕
          Well am sorry to here your moving. I hope all is well with you. Please keep in touch my sister.
          Xoxo
          Jennifer

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Robyn,

Welcome Back. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

I’m sure you will reconnect with some and make many friends here.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Robyn,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Robyn nice to meet you and so happy you returned home where you belong .. As a sister and family member you are always welcomed back to our home as well as yours .. Please rekindle old friendships or build new ones as my self i didnt know you then but you can fix that now  he he .. again nice meeting you and hope things go better now girlfriend ..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Welcome back Robyn the light always on at CDH

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Robyn,

Very nice to meet you!

Eva

Kate
      Baroness

Hi Robyn and welcome back !

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?