Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bobbie W
      Lady

I’ve been here for a bit now but just starting to get more active. Where to start, I think it all started when I was in my pre-teens playing “dress up” with my sisters and I loved it. Then when I got older I stopped to conform. Now I’m in my mid 40s and getting a divorce so I got my own place and am changing my life. The divorce is a good thing. I feel free as I sit here I am almost all in my “true self” (meaning the only thing I’m wearing is a mans shirt). I have known in my heart for a very long time I should have been born a woman but wasn’t sadly. (I have said for years I am a “lesbian” trapped in a mans body). I am still not “out” except for here. You are all great and can’t wait to learn more from you all. Thanks in advance to all my fellow ladies.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Bobbie W. Reason: Add more
      Anonymous

Welcome Bobbie!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Bobbi! 💖🎀

Hi Bobbie
      Am Jennifer Ramirez, welcome back
      If you ever want to chat, look me up
      Anytime.
      Hugs Jennifer

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Bobbie. This is an beautiful and sportive group!  I’m glad you’re here and I look forward to seeing you active in the forums and maybe chat sometime.

♥️Lola

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bobbie welcome. It’s wonderful to finally meet you . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Bobbie, welcome to the CDH sisterhood and you’re quite right, the freedom to dress as you please is intoxicating.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome to CDH Bobbie!!! 💐
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Bobbie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Bobbie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Bobbi as you have been here for a bit you know how things work around here so i will say to you nice to see you start to be active In our wonderful home here as well as yours also .. So as a new sister and family member we are so happy you are here so stay active and enjoy your self..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Bobbie, welcome to CDH. The sisterhood here is amazing and supportive. Would love to chat any time.

Xoxo, Dani

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?