Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good evening ladies

I’m Gemma and am very pleased to have discovered this site. Looking forward to chatting and developing as Gemma with your help.
      Loving that feeling of being dressed, as yet not been out as not got any wigs or make up done yet and am working on this with the support of my loving wife. I live in Lincoln and will hopefully one day be confident enough to strut my stuff with the girls on a night out or two.

Gemma.

Hey gemma.i recently increased my wardrobe and been out a couple of times down the local shop dressed as mandy.had my wig arrive this week.find it awesome being dressed up
      Big hugs and love

Thank you very much hun. I taking it slow and steady.

Gemma.

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Gemma ,

Welcome on CDH !

Having your wife support your Feminine side must feel amazing.
      You are a lucky girl !
      Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Love Syliva.

Anonymous

Welcome Gemma!

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gemma welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Gemma,

It is a great feeling isn’t it?
      Having the support of your wife must be awesome!
      Welcome to CDH!

Lara

Good evening Lara

thanks hun and yes I’m blessed with an amazing wife, whom is understanding.

Gemma xx

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Good evening Robyn

Thanks hun, I’m looking forward to meeting and chatting to lots of other ladies and learning whilst I embrace my journey.

Gemma xx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Gemma,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  I hope you find lots of friends here. I am not too far away from you in North Lincolnshire, I am happy to keep in touch if you would like to message me.

Tara.

H Tara

That would be great hun. Like I said, new to all this but am loving how it is developing at this moment. Keep looking for outfits. But happily my wife is happy to help and we are going to do some shopping in Lincoln on Saturday for me and her to be honest. Would love to meet sometime just to chat and learn weather that be dressed or not.
        Gemma xx

Anonymous

Welcome in!

You have that wonderful thing – a supportive wife. Treasure her.

Connie

xxx

Thank you Connie

She has been amazing as she only found out this week but is trying to understand. The funny thing is a lot of topics revolve around buying cloths and  other lady topics this week. I will however never rush her and do this at her pace.
        Gemma

Hi Gemma, welcome to CDH 🙂

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you for welcoming me to the site ladies.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Gemma.  Welcome!  And I’ll say it again, it’s wonderful that your wife is supportive, to the point that she is helping with clothing selection.  Give her a hug from us.  Also, if she is ready, let her know about CDH, and see if she would join.  There’s even a special forum for significant others of crossdressers.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Raquel

My wife already knows hun. Just asks that I talk to her about what I’ve done and is wonderful about it to.
        Gemma 😘

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?