Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies. It’s me, it’s me, it’s Chloe G. Lol, I’m Chloe Grace. You may call me Chloe, Chloe Grace, or add Lady to either. I know, a bit picky I am. I just don’t like random nicknames (Chlo works too, just drop the pronunciation of the e). Anyways, I’m in my 20s. I love cooking and music, and have been on a Momoland binge for a while (all ladies K-Pop group). Feel free to message me for more

Hi Chloe, and welcome. This is great place to share your “adventures”! I have made many friends here on CDH of all ages. I am old enough to be your grandmother, but I still enjoy going ‘out and about’ in short dresses and jeans with low cut tops. I am also a big Comic-Con fan and love to dress up as characters. I think anyone who says you must act and dress your age is a probably not enjoying themselves. I hope you enjoy being Chloe. Half the fun is being able to explore your feminine side without anyone telling you what is the “right way” to do it! Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Chloe Grace,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to this wonderful site! It’s good to meet you. Hope you make lots of friends here!

💕Lara

Anonymous

I hope so.

Hi Chloe nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lifes journey down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some storys about your life as Chloe as she travels down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I’m not entirely new. Been on before under a different name. But after reflection, I’ve found it didn’t fully fit.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

True. I’m mostly only picky with my name and what I eat. My name especially since it has been pronounced “Shlowy” before, and I’m a speed junkie and former race car driver.

Anonymous

That was my job for a while. Can’t do it anymore. One too many bad wrecks. Took a corner at a local race way WAY too fast (average for that car was maybe 110 mph, I went 150), lost control, and flipped it. Haven’t been able to run that track or the car since. Plus it was open wheel.

Anonymous

That’s no fun. Was it BMX racimg, motorcycle or like what Lance Armstrong used to do

Anonymous

Yikes.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?