• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandy B
      Lady

I stumbled across this site and thought I needed to join. And I am so happy I have. there are some very lovely ladies here and I have already had some lovely first messages.

I have been dressing on and off since I was young. My first few experiences are probably similar to most of us. I tried on my sisters bra as a joke. Then did a few school plays dressing as a girl. Then when I was in my teens my friends sister did a makevoer on me and my friend as a joke (but I secretly loved it. I’ve done a few skit shows at a football club fully dressed and no one knew I loved it.

As I got older I started wearing my wifes lingerie and heels and then I became single so purchased my own items and a wig. My dressing was mainly in private still mostly because it was a sexual thrill, except a few times where I ventured to some adult book stores for some fun.

Now as I get older I am married again and although I have told my wife I enjoy dressing she didn’t really get it so am back to doing it secretly and in private. But now I still own a wig and am trying to get the courage to get fully dressed with makeup and go out en femme in the day in public. And I may just get that opportunity this weekend.

I will update you on that next week if I go through with it.

I do wish I had the support of my wife who I know would make me look incredibly feminine.

Regards Brandy xxx

Hi Brandy,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your outing next weekend.

Alice

Hi Brandy, and welcome! As you have noted it is difficult to fully explore your femmine side when you do not have the support of your wife. And, as I am sure you realize, there is no simple solution to garnering her support. However, sometimes the best approach is to take small steps, ‘testing the water’ and being prepared to change course if you encounter resistance. And may I add you may be too hard on yourself by stating you are “not passable”. “Passing” is not nearly as important as “blending”, and that is more about wearing appropriate clothing and carrying yourself as a lady. Many CIS women would not “pass” by many standards. The key is having the confidence to go out and about and not care what others may think. I look forward to hearing how things are progressing for you. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Brandy, it’s nice to meet you.  Have you considered bringing up the topic again with your wife?  I know it’s a risk and uncomfortable, but you never know, she may be okay with it.  Either way, enjoy all you can.  Have a great day

Tara

G’day Brandy and welcome to CDH!
      So wonderful to see another Aussie girl join this wonderful community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Brandy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you, back in 1997 i stayed not far from where you live on the sunshine coast not far from Noosa Heads we had a great time over there, I do most of my dressing in private I’ve only been out a few times and it was late at night and i went for a drive in my car, no one can tell if you’re a man or woman at night,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have enjoying it. Your first time out is the most exciting and then you want more. When I was caught by my parents they required me to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did and that made for a good start. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to. I find it to be wonderful world. I had my prom dress 👗 for a long time. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brandy,

Welcome to a friendly accepting community!

I hope you get to go out this weekend and enjoy yourself!

💕Lara

Hi Brandy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life ..  When you are more comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Brandy as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and guess what girl we all are just a simple click away from you..  Again Brandy nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brandy

This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .

Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Brandy B
      Lady

Thank you ladies for all of your lovely comments. I have certainly felt welcome here. 😘

J J
      Lady

I agree that a slow approach with your wife is the way to go, but do try and have an open and honest conversation occasionally. Try and express yourself and you needs and desires, but also be aware of hers. It sounds like she can accept a certain level of your dressing either with her, or at least be tolerant of your dressing separately.  I suspect the worst thing to happen is for her to find out you are sneaking around dressing and that she feels betrayed. My wife has always know of my underdressing, but as I ventured further into this realm I had to just tell her I like to dress so it would not be a shock if she came home unexpectedly. Since I came out she has come home from work and “caught” me dressed, so I am glad we had the talk.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?