Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Krista, I have been a member here for about 3 yrs. I’m 70 yrs old, started dressing when I was about 6, honestly. Panties, nylons, bra filled with face cloths, you name it, I’ve been there and enjoyed it all. Let’s not BS each other here,OK? I’m BI, love being the woman at all times.I made a pledge years ago to keep my men happy and satisfied but to never be a slut or act the whore. Pure lady. I love that role.That’s me for now, how about you????

Anonymous

Nice name BTW! 🥰

I myself am a heterosexual man. But my wife can play the dominant roll that I enjoy.

Hi Krista it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’m not 70 till next year, I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m just a part time crossdresser i can only dress every so often, I’m bi too I’ve had a few meetups with a few men but not for a few years, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Krista,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Christa, loved your message! Welcome, dear. Helga xx

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 I front of my friends so I did best thing I could have done. I had to work the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to had my prom dress 👗 for a long time. Well it nice to have you welcome to the site

Hi krista nice seeing you and happy you re introduced yourself to the wonderful ladies here .. Im a hetro male/ Lesbian ha ha women only for me as being married for 39 years wife likes her hubby but is not a lesbian so we compromise ha ha ..

Stephanie

My profile and Intro pretty much say it all. Hetero, happily married, sporty femme dress most every day.

I’m married but my wife wouldn’t approve

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello Ladies’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?