Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

HI All,

It is good to be here. I have made a new effort to reach out to meet new people that same have the same interest expressing their feminine side. For me, I have been dressings since age 5. (I am now 52)

I would not say that I am all that good at it but do enjoy it. I am married with kids, so that limits my ability to allow for Vikki time.

I would love to hear from you. If you are in the SE Wisconsin/N. Ill area defeinately drop me a line and say hi.

Pink Kiss Lips drawing free image download

Vikki

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Vikki!  Not too close to Wisconsin but still wanted to welcome you to CDH!  I hope you settle in  with us – which is easy with the caring girls here – and get comfortable in your new home.  Please, never hesitate to reach out, or ask questions with any  concerns you may have!  Nice to meet you Vikki! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

HI Vikki welcome to CDH all the girls here are so supportive and so friendly Don’t be afraid to  get your feet wet.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Vikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Vikki nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to se and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yippee your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Vikki as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. As you didnt mention does your wife support Vikki or are you in the closet to speak of ?? hope mot to personal to start with Girl im a bit aways from you as in NE Montana  if needed a girl to chat with say hello any time..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Vicki, another “Cheesehead sister” here. Welcome!

Miss Clara Cross

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Vikki, welcome to CDH! Great to meet another Wisconsin girl!

Hugs,

Lara

Always nice to know there are more of us girls in Wisconsin.

Hi Vikki!
      Welcome to CDH!
      So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Vikki!  Great to meet you!  Welcome to the group, it’s wonderful to have you here!

Marcellette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Vikki,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you. The girls here are very supportive and I hope you make lots of friends. Quite a coincidence, I started dressing at 5 years of age and I am now just a couple of years younger than you.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vikki  This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Vikki,

A big welcome. Enjoy the company.

Love Jane X.

Hi Vikki. Welcome!

Hi Vikki and welcome to this Heavenly address where you will meet wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Vikki, nice to meet you.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Vikki,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

VIKKI, Welcome from another Wisconsinite. Hopefully I will make the Green Bay gathering in April and if I do hopefully you will be there also. TERI

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?