Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m so excited that I found this site I’m looking forward to meeting you all and making new friends with the same interest. My SO suggested that I join and has been very supportive allowing me to explore this part of my life we enjoy shopping together and me modeling my new outfits for her. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Welcome to CDH.

Beth

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Davana…you have come to the right website where we offer friendship and support.. please feel free to read the many informative forums.. you will meet many like minded friends including me!!

Davana,

It’s nice to meet you and welcome CDH

Dani

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Davana,

welcome to CDH!

Hugs, Lara

Hi Davana!
      Welcome to CDH!
      So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Davana, and welcome!  It sounds like you’re off to a fantastic start – so happy to see that you have such a supporting SO!  And now you also have a great supporting group of folks in here too!  Nice to meet you Davana.

Marcellette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Davana,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I think you have come to the right place, there are lots of friendly girls here.  I too have a supportive wife and know how fortunate we are.

I am always happy to chat, so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Davana welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important. That’s wonderful your wife suggested joining us she a wonderful person to have do so. I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Davana,
      Welcome! You will discover as I have what a warm and loving group of ladies are here at CDH. I am so happy to hear your SO is so accepting. It took a while for my wife to come around but now she is fully accepting, to where we do photo shoots and buy clothes together. So many girls do not have this level of support. It really makes me sad since their SO’s are missing out on a great experience to have a husband who is appreciative of them as women and what it takes to be one. My wife has said “If being Paulette is why you have suddenly become such an attentive lover, then bring on the dresses!” Hugs, Paulette

Welcome Davana to this wonderful Heavenly address where you will find a lot of friendly and supportive persons to chat with.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, LIara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Davana,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Davana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Davana ,

Welcome to CDH !
      When your SO suggested you to join here must have been some moment.
      Also shopping together must have been awesome.
      I don’t have a SO but I would just hope that the Girls here that have ,
      would have one like yours.
      Enjoy yourself here Davana , looking forward to hearing about your experiences
      on the Forums here ,

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?