Tagged: New Girl
- March 26, 2020 at 4:10 pm #329225Jessie SmithParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Hello all, I’m Jessie from NC and I’m a married 50 something CD who has been dressing, to some extent or another, almost my whole life. I’m a lover of the late 50s early 60s fashion styles, A-line dresses and the like with vintage foundation wear and true vintage nylon RHT and Full Fashion stockings and of course all manner of beautiful heels.
I did not go full girl with my dressing until about 2014 when I made the plunge learning makeup (thanks YouTube) and buying my first wigs. They were horrible, but we live and we learn what works and what definitely does not work or look good on us. I’m fair skinned and definitely a blond, although I do love the redhead look too.
My wife knows about Jessie and one the few times I have been out in public (in the UK) she accompanied me each time. She’s not a big fan but supports me and wants to make sure I always had a wing(wo)man and was safe.
Our current housing situation does not allow for much of an opportunity to dress until we get our new home built. Then I’ll be able to spread out and dress on a more frequent basis.
Looking forward to chatting and getting to know some of you.
- March 30, 2020 at 3:49 pm #330555Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 309Has thanked: 233 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
Hi Jessie,Teralynn here. I am not in the UK Luv. I live in Florida. Born in New Orleans. A southern USA “girl” born and bred. But no matter where in the world we crossdressing girls come from, we all are kindred spirit sisters. There for each other for support in good times or bad My best to you and your wife. – Blessings from Teralynn
- March 30, 2020 at 3:47 pm #330553
- March 30, 2020 at 3:06 pm #330548Jessie SmithParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Lucinda, Thanks for the note. You to are lucky to have an accepting spouse. Never, ever take that for granted and be thankful for her everyday. There are so many like us out there that must remain deep under cover and never really have the opportunity to express themselves. We are indeed lucky. 🙂
Be safe and wash those mitts. 🙂
- March 30, 2020 at 12:29 pm #330512Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
Welcome Jessie! I am new here myself – only six days now and I can tell you CDH has been a very positive experience with some of the nicest ladies you ever want to chat with! I hope we get to know each other! Hugs, Lisa
- March 29, 2020 at 8:28 am #330105
- March 28, 2020 at 1:57 pm #329780Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 778Has thanked: 1511 timesBeen thanked: 1423 times
Welcome, Jessie. Glad you found us here at CDH. This is nice and accepting place to spend one’s time.
It is good your wife is at least accepts your femme side, and supports you. I’ve also gone through a number of things, wigs too, finding what’s good, and what works for you, and what doesn’t. Certainly is a bit of a waste of money too, at times!
Some of the 50’s styles are wonderful, and have s few period correct dresses, as well I too am attracted to the foundation garments I remember the mature ladies in the family wearing at the time.
- March 28, 2020 at 10:27 am #329721Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1107Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 884 times
Jessie hello and welcome love your post and its nice your wife is under standing. yes life and learn on what to buy and not to buy. I have my own collection of dresses, some skirts and blouses, have lots of make up and perfume, some clip on ear rings and a few necklaces, 2 sets of heels. I am 56 years old and 110lbs, body built for a female. wife knows and lets me know when I can dress up for we have a 22 year old still at home. wife has seen me dressed up and also getting dressed up. she sat next to me just once to show me something and I knew she was looking at me on how pretty I look but she did not say that. but I have a feeling I do look pretty dressed up as a female. my journey is on my site please read it. take care and be safe good health to you and every one around the world. hope this will blow over and we can get back to normal living
- March 28, 2020 at 3:34 am #329602Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 281Has thanked: 913 timesBeen thanked: 774 times
Hi Jessie Welcome to CDH. Sounds like you are put togethet. I agree with you 60’s Aline dresses did reflect a time when life was a little simpler. A woman could look and feel as feminine as she wanted and when she wanted. Wearing a dress and heels was almost the norm for everyday. No girl was without their red lip stick. Times have changed . It is much easier for us now to blend in. We can wear jeans and tops or even sandals without getting those looks some of us dread others invite. Enjoy your membership by reading what others have posted and when comfortable make a comment or two. There are many that can help you if you have any problem navigating the site Enjoy your femininity it is what makes you special. Luv Stephanie
- March 27, 2020 at 5:11 pm #329532Jessie SmithParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Thanks Teralynn. Looks like a lot of fun, now to figure out how to add a profile pic! 🙂
- March 27, 2020 at 5:48 pm #329540Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 309Has thanked: 233 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
Jessie if you can’t figure out the profile picture thing get back with me Luv. I will then send you some instructions. – Blessings from Teralynn
- March 27, 2020 at 3:35 pm #329499
- March 27, 2020 at 4:37 am #329377
- March 27, 2020 at 1:59 am #329326Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 379Has thanked: 289 timesBeen thanked: 539 times
Welcome from the U.K. There are lots of lovely people here who will give friendship.
The 50’s and 60’s retro looks are great, I love the full skirts and petticoats, as as you say heels as well.
I hope to see you around the site, I am always happy to chat if you want to keep in touch.
- March 26, 2020 at 6:35 pm #329252Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 32Replies: 518Has thanked: 941 timesBeen thanked: 857 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- March 26, 2020 at 6:32 pm #329250
- March 26, 2020 at 5:48 pm #329245ParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 309Has thanked: 233 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
Hi Jessie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I just love hearing from a new member who has a supportive wife who knows about her spouse’ s crossdressing. You have become a member of a site that has lots friendly and supportive crossdressing people. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I think you will enjoy being a member here. The site has all kinds of ways to interact with other members. Chat rooms, forums, messages, articles makes for endless possibilities. I wouldn’t be surprised if you made a few friends along the way. Plenty of members from the UK. So much you can do here. What is not to like? If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- March 26, 2020 at 4:45 pm #329235ParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Thanks. Where in the UK are you? My first times out dressed were in Manchester’s Village and once in Birmingham a few years ago. I have a few good friends there still.
- March 26, 2020 at 4:21 pm #329230Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 15Replies: 3309Has thanked: 2576 timesBeen thanked: 3089 times
It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- March 26, 2020 at 4:16 pm #329227Katie CollinsParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 91Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
Welcome from the U.K.
You’ll love this site. I’ve made some great new friends all over the world that I now chat to on a regular basis. Enjoy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.