• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was encouraged to drop a note of into so here goes. Im normally the girl hiding in the corner hoping no one notices, LOL. Anyway, I have dressed for as long as I can remember; five or six anyway. I wish I could say I have embraced my femininity and was encouraged over the years. But the truth is, even though I’ve always been cognizant of it, the shame has kept me from being me not just in gender but in all things.  Later in life a coming out and subsequent divorce, am am happier and more at peace than ever in my life. Though I now have a closet full of pretty things to wear and I am very much finding my powerful feminine self…..my true self, I am truly lonelier and more isolated than ever.  Apologies in advance for being a ‘Loathing Lindsay’, LOL, its just that I struggle in the process of figuring everything out. Its been a relief being here among such brave women. I admire all of you for your strength and positive vibes I wish I could hug all of you!

Anonymous

Hello Lindsay. Welcome. It’s great to have you here.

Anonymous

Hi Lindsay!

Very nice to meet you.  You are going to like CDH; we’re all “trying to figure this out”; there are a lot of girls here to help.  You are not alone on your journey!

Kim

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Lindsay and welcome to CDH! You’ve come to the right place for support and to help you figure things out. We’re all at various points in our journey. It can be lonely, but we’re here for you. Feel free to message me anytime.

Jennifer

Hi Lindsay.  Welcome to a great place to meet some wonderful girls.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Lindsay, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hello Lindsay Im Sharron,

Well I was going through a divorce, My Wife died this past June and recently I have started to Embrace my Inner femme that I have kept locked away  for a long time. I think not being true to myself has lead to alot of stress in my life and now that i have started to open that door some I have felt happier myself but Im very fearful of my friends , family . I recently purchased some breast forms and decided i was going to wear them out to the movies with my son and adoptive mother. I dont think they realized i was wearing any as I really prefer A cup  but I never felt so happy I have been wearing them around my house for days now and I cant say enough I feel more my self than i have in years so much, that i have started to fantaze about growing my own but that would be a huge  step for me  that as long as i live in my small town i dont think I could bring myself to do  so i guess sill be happy with my breast forms and keep that part of my self  locked up for now but I  hope we can connect and help support eachother

Anonymous

Hi Lindsay and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?