Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am Rachel West 58 yr old Transwomen crossdresser soon to be on HRT just want friends and be accepted I hope to make friends. I need support emotionally

Hi Rachel welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,as to your question would i date a transwoman if i was single yes i would but I’m married and still in the closet to my wife,

If you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

She would have to accept my crossdressing life though X

Hi Rachel,
      Welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share your joys and concerns with a group of very compassionate and undertaking girls. I know I have been able to do so!
      Hugs,
      Paulette

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Rachel
      I’m Samantha! if you need to chat, send me a message. You will find lot’s of nice girls here.
      I only found this site a few days ago and i already feel at home.
      xoxo

Hi Rachel nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rachel as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with  and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Please do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better..  So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Rachel!  Welcome to CDH!  I’m so glad you are here!  Please feel free to drop me a line if you ever wish to talk!

Erika

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rachael, lot’s of support here hon.  No need to do this alone when we here suppor5 you all the way.

Anonymous

Well hello I have been on hrt for 40 years and had surgery to stop the testosterone. I have been living the life that I want. I grew up in upstate New York and now live in Cleveland Tennessee. It’s nice to have you here welcome to the site

Hi Girl,
      So glad you found us. We love to listen, chat and support.
      Totally hope you keep us posted on your beautiful journey. Reach out anytime

Kari

Hi Rachel
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Rachel<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;” />Welcome to CDH best place to be is here, no one will judge you on what you do. us girls are here for a reason and that is to find new fiends to chat with that have the same thing in common.

Rachel –

Welcome to CDH

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Rachel, and welcome! Support is exactly what you will find here. No one will judge you. You will be amazed at the acceptance you will find here. I joined very recently and I am amazed at the peace I feel knowing that I belong to this special sisterhood. It is so wonderful to be finally understood. Again, welcome and enjoy yourself getting to know everyone here.

Steph

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel

welcome..You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Rachel! Welcome to this amazing community, I know you’ll love it here! There are so many warm and wonderful women here that I know you’ll make a lot of new friends!

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Rachel.Welcome to CDH. We are very similar in age.If you wish to chat drop me a p.m.Above all,enjoy this wonderful and friendly group.It’s the best of its kind on the internet.

Hi Rachel and welcome to this Heavenly community of friendly and supportive people.  You will find lots of emotional support from these wonderful persons.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You will find plenty of support here. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Rachel,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?