Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies, as it says above my feminine alter ego’s name is Coco which has really a bit of a double meaning  . .  Growing up in the U.K. there was a well known entertainer called Coco the Clown ! which is how I felt when I was trying out make up for the first time fairly recently but, of course, it’s also an homage to Madame Chanel with whom the only thing I have in common is we both quite like clothes . . LOL.

I am in my mid fifties, tall and fairly slim with very broad shoulders, dressing challenge !

I have been mesmerized by legs, nylons and underwear all my life but only recently started dressing fully. As a logical extension from there in order to wear the clothes more fully I tried make up and a wig. I tried going out and it was a very enjoyable and led to some escalation of Coco in my life.

Hi Coco,

Welcome from another U.K. member. What an interesting story about your name, I remember Coco the Clown and I am sure your make up was much better.  Coco Chanel is vey glamorous.

You will find many friends here, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Hi Coco,

Welcome, from another mid fifties CD.

Katie x

Anonymous

Hi Coco , welcome to CDH , I totally understand why you got mesmerised 😜 Tiff

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Coco..

Its a wonderful feeling to get fully dressed and going out. Certainly a exciting time and with more confidence one could never know where our journey will go. Meet many of our ladies here and hear their stories,  their experiences and adventures. Everyone has a moment to share so through your time here chat with and with some make beautiful friendships who enjoy being part of our community. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Coco,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Coco

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun exploring, and make some friends.

❤️B

Hi Coco, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Glad you found us! So you have been brave enough to go out in your feminine attire. Congratulations! There is nothing like the feeling you get from successfully going out while expressing your feminine self out there for the first time. Now for me  it is becoming a natural thing for Teralynn to go into town to get mail and do a little shopping.You are among friends here who are eager to interact with you. S o be active on the site and I am sure you will find us very friendly and supportive. If you are a Uk girl you will find that a lot of our members are from there also. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Coco,

Good to see more girls from this side of the ‘pond’ here!!

S x

Hi Coco, welcome to CDH 🙂

Welcome Coco!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?