Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all

I am a closeted mature crossdresser from Central NJ. It can be very lonely in the suburbs, people are not really as acceptable to my life choices as they say, I work in a male dominated field making it difficult, actual almost impossible come out. I hope I can meet ladies in a similar situation. Again can be very lonely out here

Kathleen
      Duchess

Ha! Grew up in smalltown upper midwest as a mechanic. I TOTALLY know what you’re talking about. Things are cool here, speak your mind. No one is here to judge only to share and support each other. I might say my nylons are better than yours but maybe not!

Thanks good to be accepted some where

Hi Toni, welcome to the CDH family. Your not alone any more, the gals on this site won’t let you be. Feel free to let your inner woman out here honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hello Toni

Welcome to CDH.

You are not alone any more.

Hugs

Jessica

Anonymous

Hello Toni! Welcome to CDH. I just joined today. I completely understand your situation and think you’re on the right track!

Hugs,
      Lisa

Hi Toni,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Toni

thought that is felt by many. A secret kept deep inside for the world not to see. Wanted to open up the true spirit of one’s self but to be afraid to distance further the people around you. It does draw tears not being able to enjoy true satisfaction in having others look at you as  you feel inside. I do see this. Our careers,  certainly reflects our lonelyness in enjoying our true selves. Here you may find ladies who could be experiencing such situations. Many to talk to and make new friendships. Very nice meeting you..
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Toni nice to meet you so happy you found us girls here. You will never be alone here as we all here have been thru very similar situations as you so get settled in relax .. Please read the forums and posts you will see lots of girls here as my self as one who live in a very small community and will never be able to go out any where around here so im a house hold girl myself  been married 37 years came out to my wife just after being married .. My wife is very supportive and accepting except for if ever found out would have to move away from area  not acceptable around here to old fashioned people here .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Toni!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?